Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Off-Road Drive

Off-Road Drive Off-Road Drive delivers a true-to-life, off-road, extreme racing experience.

Old 12-07-2010, 08:11 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazee DD View Post
HAHA it will be my hard earn and little video game budget money.
It will be my earned money too, that's why we need a guarantee that we will have free roam. I'm not buying it without free roam! (ok, I'm so totally going to buy it, even without the free roam..but still, we want free roam!!!)
Old 12-08-2010, 04:41 PM
Registered Member

I will buy it without free roam simply because I actually do own a rock crawler jeep and those that have ever wheeled in Moab, Colorado, New Mexico or South Dakota will know that free roam is not permitted and gets the trails closed (as seen already in Colorado). It's called 'Stay The Trail'.

It seems that Off-Road Drive is just adhering to that policy, modeling the trail type system of off-roading and rock crawling - check out rock racing events to see real folks do this against the clock.

The only place you can free roam is in any of the off-road parks that has acres of open land with rock obstacles, swamps etc. where you pay entry and can drive pretty much anywhere you want to.
Old 12-08-2010, 05:19 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by COJeepin View Post
I will buy it without free roam simply because I actually do own a rock crawler jeep and those that have ever wheeled in Moab, Colorado, New Mexico or South Dakota will know that free roam is not permitted and gets the trails closed (as seen already in Colorado). It's called 'Stay The Trail'.

It seems that Off-Road Drive is just adhering to that policy, modeling the trail type system of off-roading and rock crawling - check out rock racing events to see real folks do this against the clock.

The only place you can free roam is in any of the off-road parks that has acres of open land with rock obstacles, swamps etc. where you pay entry and can drive pretty much anywhere you want to.

and thats the reason I WANT free roam in this. They are shuttin down Moab trails left and right.

I cant free roam crawl out here....SO LET ME DO IT IN MY VIRTUAL WORLD!
Old 12-11-2010, 01:32 AM
Approved Member

to the top
Old 12-12-2010, 02:04 AM
Approved Member

im hoping the post release support is solid foe the console.

would love a free roam map add on. i will pay $$$.
Old 12-14-2010, 08:30 PM
Registered Member

Default Freeroam?

Please include a freeroam in this game, it will be the best 4x4 game if you do.

Take Motorm4x as an example.

Old 12-15-2010, 10:36 PM
Registered Member

This game has so much potential. If there was free roam, it would sell a lot better here in the U.S. I like the idea of putting a free roam in DLC, I think that could really make things exciting. But I'm still going to buy this even if there isn't a free roam.
Old 12-15-2010, 10:37 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSmugy View Post
This game has so much potential. If there was free roam, it would sell a lot better here in the U.S. I like the idea of putting a free roam in DLC, I think that could really make things exciting. But I'm still going to buy this even if there isn't a free roam.
The replay value drops so hard without it.
Old 12-16-2010, 12:41 AM
Approved Member

It wont last long without a free roam because players will get bored and free roam is awesome. WE NEED FREE ROAM!!!!!!!!
Old 12-17-2010, 12:08 AM
Registered Member

definitely needs free roam i have motorm4x and the free roam just makes the game alot more fun after you have finished the main race storyline