Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll > RNR Questions

RNR Questions All questions about game.

Old 08-28-2010, 12:52 PM
Registered Member

I think the Titan Inyo is fastest with CS565 Engine...
Old 08-28-2010, 12:56 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutko View Post
I think the Titan Inyo is fastest with CS565 Engine...
And you would be incorrect too.
Old 08-28-2010, 01:13 PM
Registered Member

Well... Then it's the Cheetah truck but since it's unabalable for buy it makes the Inyo fastest Dunno what you really don't like about the Cheetah ? I just luv the look of it
Old 08-28-2010, 01:24 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutko View Post
Well... Then it's the Cheetah truck but since it's unabalable for buy it makes the Inyo fastest Dunno what you really don't like about the Cheetah ? I just luv the look of it
That would be your opinion, not based on fact as the previous postings by GinXeng, Saint-Ashley, and myself indicated. I have driven many trucks in the game, and they all fall into this category. There is no one truck faster than the other. The best you can hope for is a tie, give or take 5 mph. Although some trucks hit their top speed quicker.

As for the cheetah, I just think it looks silly, out of place, and futuristic for this game. That of course is just my opinion.

Last edited by USA Trucker; 08-28-2010 at 01:48 PM.
Old 08-28-2010, 02:28 PM
Registered Member

There are a about 5 trucks that can do 80-85 almost all the time but ik for a fact that I think the Wl 700 idk the model I drove that with all the upgrades and going on level land it went 75 and a few of the peterbuilts only would get up tp 75 too. I know it doesn't really make a huge difference but it is about 10 mph you lose. B/c I drive a Freightliner Classic and can get that to run 87 almost all the time.
Old 12-05-2010, 07:42 PM
Registered Member

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolsmurf View Post
max traffic brings life to the game I think, also the parking lots are full then, but too bad not every computer can handle it

anyway I am waiting for my newcomputer now so I can continue playing, it sucks to play with lowest graphics and hardly any traffic

I have traffic set to max and I've never seen any of the parking lots full. Am I missing something? I think bringing more life to the game would be adding traffic lights. I can't believe traffic lights were left out completely. I'm also hoping more cities and possibly more states added as well as toll roads. I wonder if the roads that you see that are closed, will they eventually be open so we can travel on them.
Old 12-06-2010, 05:30 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikethetrucker View Post
I have traffic set to max and I've never seen any of the parking lots full. Am I missing something?
Hello, and welcome to the forum.

As Lolsmurf, a few others, and I have stated, this portion of the game depends on if your computer can handle it. Speaking for myself though, when I have everything set to max including the difficulty level, I have seen increased activity in some (not all) of the truck stops. So I don't believe you're doing anything wrong. It's just a matter of what your computer can handle.

As for the traffic lights, roads, and pedestrians, I think we all could agree with you on that one, and has been discussed at length before. In-fact, it's one of the top issues of game improvements throughout this forum. So, you're not alone here. In my opinion if these, and the trailer physics were polished, and added, this game would easily surpass any other trucking game on the market.

Last edited by USA Trucker; 12-06-2010 at 05:46 AM.
Old 12-07-2010, 01:29 AM
Approved Member

I always wanted to try changing the traffic setting too. But I am a little worry that changing the traffic setting will send me back to day 1 in the game. Is that possible?
Old 12-07-2010, 01:36 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gameking47 View Post
I always wanted to try changing the traffic setting too. But I am a little worry that changing the traffic setting will send me back to day 1 in the game. Is that possible?
If I'm not mistaken, you can set traffic at anytime, and it wont upset your saved games.
Old 12-14-2010, 12:15 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by USA Trucker View Post
Hello, and welcome to the forum.

As Lolsmurf, a few others, and I have stated, this portion of the game depends on if your computer can handle it. Speaking for myself though, when I have everything set to max including the difficulty level, I have seen increased activity in some (not all) of the truck stops. So I don't believe you're doing anything wrong. It's just a matter of what your computer can handle.

As for the traffic lights, roads, and pedestrians, I think we all could agree with you on that one, and has been discussed at length before. In-fact, it's one of the top issues of game improvements throughout this forum. So, you're not alone here. In my opinion if these, and the trailer physics were polished, and added, this game would easily surpass any other trucking game on the market.
In the company I work, I've set everything to max and still haven't activity in truck stops... The computers there are very good, take a look:

http://raceclub.com.br/loja/