Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess

King's Bounty: Armored Princess Sequel to the critically acclaimed King’s Bounty: The Legend.

Old 02-19-2010, 11:15 AM
Approved Member

McSwan, your idea is pretty good, but it takes a wee bit longer. The idea for:
Debir-Scarlet-Verona-Elon-Sheterra-Debir came because of:

Debir-Scarlet: 3 hours. Go for the verona map straight away. Get any chests floating around scarlet.
Scarlet-Verona: 6 hours. Elon map is easily kiteable and you can use your ship to land there. Take the map and get any chests floating around verona or treasures that are easily accessible. If there aren't many enemies on the way, you can get the countess. If there are, no big deal.
Verona-Elon: 7 Hours. Sheterra map is in the underground, River of Memory. Use the boat to get near moro, recruit him and get in the entrance hext to him. Take the map, steal around. If there are any dragon eggs, don't miss them.
Elon-Sheterra: 5 hours. Since we're going back to Debir to start the game properly anyway, we may as well get a few more levels. Do the Fasmodey quest, take the sword from Hephestus, get a few more eggs.
- if you want agvares rather than moro for a girl power party, this route also works.
Sheterra-Debir: 7 hours. Now we can properly start the game at a high level, with a number of runes and items already in hand to boost Amelie.
Notes: scan your file for useful items in Scarlet, Verona, Elon and Sheterra, so that you can buy them on your way there without wasting too much time in checking

28 hours is the travel time, a few more for looking around and stealing, so in day and a half you can become powerful enough to get off the right foot. Now you can easily beat the game in 9 days tops

Still, I guess one can go to bolo after sheterra, or skip sheterra at all.

Your route is quite nice, certainly provides an additional option and I like it. However, for me, shettera is very important because it allows you to get a few quests, maybe buy some powerful items and even get some troops you might find useful. Some archdemons to help your dragons and halve the enemy stacks is always efficient

Last edited by DGDobrev; 02-19-2010 at 11:43 AM.
Old 02-23-2010, 07:47 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by loreangelicus View Post
A debate on the build of the Black Knight? Seriously, any half-decent build on the BKs plus Eviln and they could solo any fight, even on impossible.
What is critical is that any high score run needs Ancient Knowledge, and you could, with a lot of patience and reloading battles, manipulate Elenhel to produce AKs every 30 battles.
You can debate on anything, didn't you know? This is about maximize BK potential, i do not care if they need this or no same as i do not care about high score runs! Got it?
Old 02-23-2010, 03:02 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash View Post
You can debate on anything, didn't you know? This is about maximize BK potential, i do not care if they need this or no same as i do not care about high score runs! Got it?
Easy there fella, so you don't care about the score, got it.

You also do understand that any debate on maximizing the potential of BKs would go straight to a debate on which is the best class to use for this build, from the different supporting skill trees to the different item slots which in turn would result in different items.

Maybe you could post screenshots of your end-game build of your black knights then (hero screen and stats screen of the Bks); and maybe a short description of how the build is used considering that a warrior build would play differently than a mage build.
Old 03-09-2010, 04:20 AM
Registered Member

How did you kite the Verona map on Scarlet? Both maps are in corners guarded by stationary enemies.
Old 03-09-2010, 05:09 AM
Approved Member

They can both be optained since the guards aren't REALLY stationary- It just requires alot of reloading.

Edit: Post #3 in the posted thread is my way of kiting. Others do it differently in terms of quicksaving etc.

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=13252

Last edited by KongMysen; 03-09-2010 at 05:13 AM.
Old 03-11-2010, 06:09 AM
Approved Member

Your right dgdobrev, your plan is better. I was hoping to find a way to get him without the time penalty, but it seems unavoidable.

I've come to the conclusion though, for high scores that getting elenhel right from the start would be the best plan to make him as many cough up AK scrolls as possible, but unfortuneately, doing that also costs too much time. Also, Morro does need to die, he's worth too much xp.

I just beat K'TAHU with 132 black knights, no loss, lev 43 mage, with just the black helmet. Even with level 1 frenzy they ended up with an attack of about 140. Mana spring/ guardian angle, elvin, stone skin worked a treat.