Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

View Poll Results: How would You like Teams to be Organized?
VAS Squadron vs Everyone Else 12 36.36%
VAS & Penor Flight vs Everyone Else 2 6.06%
Fresh, Random Teams (both equal in player skills, and numbers) 19 57.58%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-10-2009, 09:57 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kozzm0 View Post
But a couple of those 12-player matches the other day did involve some disconnects... remember the strike round in Sicily, where poor Mirgervin ended up on the losing end of a 6 vs 3 battle when the French players were disconnected...
Oh, they got disconnected? I just thought they quit cos of the B17s No offence - I didn't even know they were French

Quote:
Originally Posted by edal86
* Im working on the other tournament and my semester finals also, but I will have this baby running by January as I already promised.
Don't worry man - you're doing a great job. Worry about your finals first and foremost. I only speak for my myself, but I'm not fussed about starting a new event this close to Xmas. Especially with the other tourney going on. But if you need to leave the eliminations in that one until after Xmas too - that's cool. It's a good break point and a good chance to re-learn how to fly with blackouts etc
Old 12-10-2009, 03:03 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfiniteStates View Post
Oh, they got disconnected? I just thought they quit cos of the B17s No offence - I didn't even know they were French
Since olife, varcus and philabong all have headsets, and hardly anyone else does, when I join a game usually what I hear is French, which drives me nuts cause I can't understand more than a few words of it.

More players need to get headsets, it is vital to winning team battles.
Old 12-10-2009, 04:43 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Since olife, varcus and philabong all have headsets, and hardly anyone else does, when I join a game usually what I hear is French, which drives me nuts cause I can't understand more than a few words of it.

sry bout that m8, but its pretty hard 4 me to speak both langage at the same time or try n translate evrything ppl says on the spot - varcus and olife arent very fluent in english - its also very fun to hear from my french cousins (those guys r great peeps) so we end up in endless discussions which i admit must b pretty annoying for others in the lobby or ingame DF. Again I apologize.

As for headsets, they are vital indeed. I got mine used for about 30 bux at my gamestore.
Old 12-10-2009, 06:48 PM
Approved Member

Quote:

i have a headset!
Old 12-10-2009, 08:13 PM
Approved Member

Quote:

AYE!!! I have a headset and you know it lol, JK
Old 12-12-2009, 08:44 AM
Approved Member

Quote:

kozzm0 first time we are sorry ,it is right ,with varcus we speak a lot during the game and do a lot of noise
as say philabong(and he is right)we are not good in english and it is very difficult for us to speak and understand english
we will try to speak english but in my opinion u will laugh a lot when u will hear us
philabong my bud!!my cousin!!it is right we are a great peeps!!sorry it must be sometimes funny to hear us but i m agree we must be a bore in the neck to everybody!!we are sorry!exuse guys
Old 12-10-2009, 03:09 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by edal86 View Post
* dont think im not following your comments and suggestions guys, keep posting ideas. This particular one, I may consider.

* Im working on the other tournament and my semester finals also, but I will have this baby running by January as I already promised.
like i said earlier in this thread but i think no1 read it
i would like it to start at 1940 and your planes only (usa should ally britain as the usa hated the ussr just got on with them in ww2 to defeat hitler) and so many battles should = a year and any countries you take you get their planes
Old 12-18-2009, 08:40 PM
Registered Member

Im late to the party here, can i still get in on this event?
Cheers,
e.

PS3: ezee63
Old 12-25-2009, 09:53 PM
Approved Member

I need someone to team up with.
I like to play strike.
I like bombers and bomber hunting with german planes (Bf-109 and Fw-190).
I am a medium/low experience pilot.

Anyone?
Old 12-29-2009, 05:54 AM
Approved Member

All Quiet on the Western Front ?