Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 01-13-2010, 05:35 PM
Approved Member

I know, but I didn't notice it until someone ressucitated the thread
Old 01-14-2010, 09:21 AM
Approved Member

I'm not buying a sequel unless we Xbox users get the patch we were promised. If 1C publishers demonstrates this kind of wanton disregard for this customers they can kiss goodbye any chance I'll buy one of their games again.
Old 01-14-2010, 10:46 AM
Approved Member

505, dude, 505. Check the splah screens...
Old 01-18-2010, 02:52 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleStandards View Post
Please correct me if I'm wrong(NICELY!), but from what I'm reading, is future DLC still up in the air right now?(No pun intended). I know we are getting a TU, but is that all we know for sure? I thought we had already been promised DLC.
Well, like Anton mentioned: Consoles are limited to updates/ DLC - A second disc/ sequel should provide the updates... who knows, perhaps the DEVs are even considering the "FLY-BY" camera view this time?! I will be thrilled! No matter, I'm definitely buying the sequel! We appreciate your work Anton!
Old 01-18-2010, 07:22 PM
Registered Member

I don't give a flying monkey's about the sequel, I just wanted what had been assured; but this very thread prompted me to list the game on Amazon, the company has left me feeling cheated, and I know for a fact I'm not the only one.
Old 01-18-2010, 08:03 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yossarian View Post
180,000 combined sales over 3 weeks is not that bad for a niche game. Eidos green lighted Battlestations Pacific after Battlestations Midway sold what they said was a very good 50,000 copies.

All a IL sequel needs is a decent marketing budget. Most people have not even heard of this game.
Yes but BS was a horrible downgrade from BS:M. It was such a piece of junk I got disenfranchised and stopped playing BS:M. What a waste of money.

Careful developers! Don't F* up and add bells and whistles to the game. Its gameplay that sticks more than any other factor.
Old 01-19-2010, 03:48 AM
Approved Member

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by highflyer View Post
I don't give a flying monkey's about the sequel, I just wanted what had been assured; but this very thread prompted me to list the game on Amazon, the company has left me feeling cheated, and I know for a fact I'm not the only one.

Flying Monkey?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Flying Monkey .jpg (30.5 KB, 2 views)
Old 01-19-2010, 04:58 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by highflyer View Post
uhhmm, do u own ofp:dr ?
Old 01-21-2010, 12:25 PM
Approved Member

not a chance they're getting any more of my money!

They couldn't make the 1st one properly, they haven supported it, their DLC was a rip off, and their customer service is 0.

I can wait to see in what new and original way they manage to break a great legacy of flight sims.

And even if they DO make any money to make the sequel, I will be playing a demo, reading EVERY review I can find, and wit 6 months AT LEAST after purchase to see if they bring out any DLC or PATCHES, and be reading your guys reactions to it. Also it will come down in price so even if it is as poor as the first it doesn't cost me as much.

I'm not going to NEVER buy any of their games again, BUT they need to prove to me as a customer that they can be trusted.

Earn my trust 505 and 1C, THEN maybe me and HUNDREDS others like me, MAY think about purchasing anything you make.
Old 01-21-2010, 12:30 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by House MD 221B View Post
not a chance they're getting any more of my money!

They couldn't make the 1st one properly, they haven supported it, their DLC was a rip off, and their customer service is 0.

I can wait to see in what new and original way they manage to break a great legacy of flight sims.

And even if they DO make any money to make the sequel, I will be playing a demo, reading EVERY review I can find, and wit 6 months AT LEAST after purchase to see if they bring out any DLC or PATCHES, and be reading your guys reactions to it. Also it will come down in price so even if it is as poor as the first it doesn't cost me as much.

I'm not going to NEVER buy any of their games again, BUT they need to prove to me as a customer that they can be trusted.

Earn my trust 505 and 1C, THEN maybe me and HUNDREDS others like me, MAY think about purchasing anything you make.
I would love a sequal, if it's done properly and finished.

But I sure as hell won't buy it on day one, as I did BoP.