Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Fulqrum PublishingGames > 7,62

7,62 Tactical action game, sequel to Brigade E5

Old 09-15-2008, 01:31 PM
Registered Member

Hehe, depends mate! I'm right over the river in Germany, and over here you got 2 choices: either you understand english and get the import versions (as long as you're 18+) or you don't and get the horrible german version.
I don't know where they hire the guys to perform the german synchronisation... my guess is they ask the janitor to deliver a few lines, then the pizza delivery guy, then they do random picks from the street.

Although i really admire the effort, i'll wait for the english version. Problem is, i always miss deliveries when i'm out of town, and the german postal system tends to send them right back after a few days. I'd like the digital version.

Hm, here's to hope for October/November!
Old 09-15-2008, 09:21 PM
Approved Member

Well, I wouldn't swear, but could possibly get the digital (Russian) version from the Russian 1C website. That's (once again) if you can't wait for the english release
Our translation makes it really playable, you won't face much of Bableglish... we used it to translate, then fixed the text.
As for German versions, yeah I heard about the fact everything is sensored to the core out there
Stuff as robots instead of humans in some STRs and so on if I'm not mistaking... kinda blows, I agree.
TBH, I don't see the point of such a thing, do they also replace humans with robots on TV news ? O.ô

Last edited by Nightprowler; 09-15-2008 at 09:23 PM.
Old 09-16-2008, 12:41 AM
Registered Member

no idea mate. Actually, i don't care much for blood as long as it doesn't get ridicolously censored. The original C&C was the first victim - laughable, barely distinguishible pixel soldiers were swapped for pixel cyborgs, which went "bleargh" when uhm... "ceasing to function" and disappeared in a green puddle (instead of a red one).

Our TV programs aren't particularly bloody (though much less censored then games) but incredibly goofy. I stopped watching that crap when i was 4, it hasn't gotten any better since.

Hmm... a digital version from russia... now that would be something. I'll have a look around. Thx Nightprowler!
Old 09-16-2008, 09:44 AM
Approved Member

Teh holy grail !!!
I think that's what you're looking for
FYI, 275rbl are about 8€
(it's a pain in the neck to complete the transaction tho... I don't understand squat in all that)

Last edited by Nightprowler; 09-16-2008 at 03:26 PM.
Old 09-22-2008, 05:56 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nike-it View Post
We don't know the exact date, the localization is almost finished, and very soon I'll specify the release date.
Bump.

So, any news? And what about the version, is it the current Russian version (1.11), or has the game been fixed up a bit for the English release? Will Reloaded be included or will it be released later, if at all?

Cheers!

Ps. Regardless of the above I have already bought this game, both the Russian version (imported through Ukraine) and the English through Gamers Gate. This series is IMO the best hope for the tactical squad-based type of games, and I want to see more of it! Ds.
Old 09-26-2008, 03:38 PM
Approved Member

Gamer's Gate announces the release for October 10th, can you confirm that date ?
Old 09-30-2008, 11:40 AM
Approved Member

Come on Nike-it, give us some info here, please...???
Old 10-08-2008, 08:56 AM
Approved Member

Gamers Gate has changed the release date to 7th November, and on Apeiron's forum there is talk about a new patch to come with the English release.

http://www.gamersgate.com/?page=shop&what=coming_soon
http://apeiron-games.ru/forum/index....pic=1546&st=80 Last post on that page.

Care to comment?

Last edited by Barrabas; 10-08-2008 at 11:07 AM. Reason: adding links
Old 10-21-2008, 08:46 AM
Approved Member

Nike-It, still no news so far as of release date and the patch Barrabas is speaking about ?
Old 10-22-2008, 06:55 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightprowler View Post
Nike-It, still no news so far as of release date and the patch Barrabas is speaking about ?
The localization is finished (as I was told), by the end of the week I'll probably post the exact date.
And about the patch, I don't have any information.

Last edited by Nike-it; 10-22-2008 at 06:57 AM.