Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess

King's Bounty: Armored Princess Sequel to the critically acclaimed King’s Bounty: The Legend.

Old 06-28-2010, 12:33 PM
Approved Member

what would you say about

a bear army

the normal bear
the ancient bear
polar bear
fire spider
hyena

animals ftw xD
Old 07-25-2010, 10:34 PM
Approved Member

so how's it going?
finished it with your setup yet?
Old 07-27-2010, 08:08 PM
Approved Member

I have not been back to it since about level 25. The one problem with the enjoyment of such a game, is that there is no excitement at finding unit spawns, and you use the same terrible group of units for EVERY BATTLE. I might finish it one day, but not right now .
Old 08-10-2010, 09:56 PM
Approved Member

I'd go with

peasants
snakes
druids
unicorns (although ents run them close - yes Elves = most powerful lvl 1 and 2 units and least powerful lvl 3,4,5 units)
ancient ents

As the weakest all-lvl army
Old 08-14-2010, 12:16 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minecontrol View Post
I'd go with

peasants
snakes
druids
unicorns (although ents run them close - yes Elves = most powerful lvl 1 and 2 units and least powerful lvl 3,4,5 units)
ancient ents

As the weakest all-lvl army
Druids are archers, unicorns have high move and damage, as well as resistances. Ancient Ents are actually awesome against non fire damage dealing units, if you teleport them in close.
Old 08-14-2010, 01:39 PM
Approved Member

druids can summon extra units

and the unicorn is quite strong actually

and ents are also good if used correctly they got huge hp and decent damage but their special is really cool
Old 08-14-2010, 09:09 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zechnophobe View Post
I have not been back to it since about level 25. The one problem with the enjoyment of such a game, is that there is no excitement at finding unit spawns, and you use the same terrible group of units for EVERY BATTLE. I might finish it one day, but not right now .
Played more even with this being true. Level 30 now, and done most of the way to montero. It isn't feeling hard, but it definitely doesn't have as much fun due to the lack of choices.

Still haven't gotten 50 no loss battles yet. (41). Berserkers really make that difficult...
Old 08-15-2010, 03:37 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Druids are archers, unicorns have high move and damage, as well as resistances. Ancient Ents are actually awesome against non fire damage dealing units, if you teleport them in close.
Yes and i would add that druids also have generous hp (100) for their level, but i found them weak archers and the bears they summon are very weak compared to say... thorns.

In my exp Unicorns die extremely easy, using the Mystic Egg ability is revealing, i would groan when it brought up unicorns or swamp snakes.

Ancient Ents, fire weakness and mobility problems as others have pointed out.... are disadvantages too far (not to mention difficulty in resurrecting them)... Dragon enemies would be a terrible problem - finally if you lose some they are also rare.

Snipers and elfs are good though (i forgot them).

Others mentioned Ogres, but Ogres' steal action points ability can be very powerful (especially against non-black dragons) if you have the initiative... being level 5's they can also tank for you... a strong unit.
Old 08-15-2010, 06:23 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Played more even with this being true. Level 30 now, and done most of the way to montero. It isn't feeling hard, but it definitely doesn't have as much fun due to the lack of choices.

Still haven't gotten 50 no loss battles yet. (41). Berserkers really make that difficult...
lol
the beserker

must be a terrible unit for no loss xD

but isn't their damage quite ok for their level?

does the beserk spell work on beserkers?
Old 08-15-2010, 10:45 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorflame View Post
lol
the beserker

must be a terrible unit for no loss xD

but isn't their damage quite ok for their level?

does the beserk spell work on beserkers?
Damage is fairly decent, but not THAT good. Berserk spell does not work on them, as it doesn't effect mind immune targets (which zerkers are).

And yes, I don't think you'd even have enough berserkers in the entire game if you do not have 100% resurrection paladin skill.