Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll > Technical problems and Solutions

Technical problems and Solutions Questions and solutions

Old 04-19-2010, 08:33 AM
Approved Member

Well, what if you use a G25 and a seperate shifter?
Old 04-19-2010, 09:41 AM
Approved Member

Default Steering keeps pulling to the left?

Hi all i have just got RNR and for some reason the steering in the truck keeps pulling to the left anyone have this prob?i also have a logitech extreme 3d pro pluged in could this cause it?i am just using the keyboard,thanks all

Last edited by =XIII=Shea; 04-19-2010 at 09:44 AM.
Old 04-19-2010, 09:46 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by obsolum View Post
Well, what if you use a G25 and a separate shifter?
That is the G25 that I have. Is that what you mean? The shifter is connected to the steering wheel, so it's not separate, and counts as one control device.
Old 04-19-2010, 09:49 AM
Approved Member

Me it also happened once in the G25. Stop and Turn the full right to left until it stops the wheel. The steering wheel should be centered.
If you're injured then crashed geometry. Try to pre-emptively warn the repair shop if there were problems all the time.
Old 04-19-2010, 10:08 AM
Approved Member

Default Steering keeps pulling to the left?

Thanks for you reply m8,but i tried turning the steering right then left and the other way round but it is still doing it i cant understand it
Old 04-19-2010, 10:16 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pook View Post
Try to pre-emptively warn the repair shop if there were problems all the time.
DO WHAT?! I don't think the game runs that way. You can't actually state your problems to the repair shop. They give you a list of what's wrong, and you select which ones to fix. It's not like your mechanic in real life.

@=XII=Shea

Go to the SETTINGS MENU. Were you see turn left & and turn right, do so. Make sure you click on the appropriate command (highlighted), and then turn the wheel. This should resolve the problem. This happened to me in the begining, but never repeated it after the adjustments.

Last edited by USA Trucker; 04-19-2010 at 10:22 AM.
Old 04-19-2010, 10:36 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by USA Trucker View Post
DO WHAT?! I don't think the game runs that way. You can't actually state your problems to the repair shop. They give you a list of what's wrong, and you select which ones to fix. It's not like your mechanic in real life.
Lol. Sry. This is my bad English I wanted to say that they try to solve the problem with the controls, go into the shop and repaired. If damaged geometry. I tested the game for damage. Here deliberately rammed into the barriers and distortions of RNR has geometry.

=XIII=Shea
Other options
1 - Try to fix the repair shop at truckstop
2 - Re-Calibrate the joystick in the Game Controllers
3 - the problem may be two or more drivers connected to the PC. Can interfere with each other. Try to disconnect all other USB game controllers. Leave a functional keyboard and your joystick.
Old 04-19-2010, 11:06 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pook View Post
3 - the problem may be two or more drivers connected to the PC. Can interfere with each other. Try to disconnect all other USB game controllers. Leave a functional keyboard and your joystick.
I covered that in another thread for someone who had others controller problems. http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showpos...58&postcount=5

Last edited by USA Trucker; 04-19-2010 at 11:09 AM.
Old 04-19-2010, 11:12 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by USA Trucker View Post
I covered that in another thread for someone who had others controller problems.
I know. But this may relate to the problem of steering as well! Basically I have a lot of game devices connected to the PC and the problem was one of the steering problems too

Last edited by pook; 04-19-2010 at 11:16 AM.
Old 04-19-2010, 02:29 PM
Approved Member

Default sorted

thanks all for your help i found out that it was the joystick that was causing the prob,thanks again all