Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Old 04-14-2011, 08:30 AM
Approved Member

Yes i would ALSO like to see a Gamma slider in game as well. Be good to reduce the bright green some

Thxs for the update btw Luthier
Old 04-14-2011, 08:36 AM
Approved Member

thank you for the Reactivity to include applications for players in the patches (SSAO optional) ... I had reason to trust you and buy this game
I am confident for the future of this game with such response on the requests of fan ...

good job !
Old 04-14-2011, 08:37 AM
Approved Member

Great update Luthier!

I very much like the approach you taken on controlled modding and keeping on-line cheat free!
Old 04-14-2011, 08:44 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Scorpion View Post
Before posting trying to be a smart arse, perhaps you should have read my follow up post made before your own trying to clear the issue up for those that may be affected by mods that DO affect textures in exactly the same way a transparent skin would.

You may not be too bright, and have no knowledge how various checks are made within code to check for cheats, however, internally a change to a texture for whatever reason is still a change to a texture, and unless checked manually will trigger bans in vac as has been the case in the past, sanctimonious ahole.

As I already pointed out, it won't affect me as I refuse to bother with the title until ffb is added, I was just trying to clarify what was said to prevent others being affected by vac bans, that permanently ban users from all steam titles.
well sadly for you, you're poor attempt at clearing something up (and what follow up post?), which was quite clear before your poor attempt, was cleared up...

as for the rest of your diatribe, blow it out your nose
Intel 980x | eVGA X58 FTW | Intel 180Gb 520 SSD x 2 | eVGA GTX 580 | Corsair Vengeance 1600 x 12Gb | Windows 7 Ultimate (SP1) 64 bit | Corsair 550D | Corsair HX 1000 PSU | Eaton 1500va UPS | Warthog HOTAS w/- Saitek rudders | Samsung PX2370 Monitor | Deathadder 3500 mouse | MS X6 Keyboard | TIR4

Stand alone Collector's Edition
DCS Series

Even duct tape can't fix stupid... but it can muffle the sound.

Last edited by Wolf_Rider; 04-14-2011 at 08:47 AM.
Old 04-14-2011, 08:46 AM
Approved Member

Yeah! Great news indeed!

A bit worried about the lack of news on the radio chatter in the game though.
But I'd rather see the fps goes up first too

Hopefully a fix to this comes further down the lane.
Old 04-14-2011, 08:51 AM
Approved Member

Hi luthier. i wonder if you might consider using Jafa's sound mods.

his merlin and damlier benz are brilliant.
Old 04-14-2011, 08:54 AM
Registered Member

Great work CloD team, thanks.

FFB ASAP please please please.

Did the reversed mix levers get fixed?
Old 04-14-2011, 08:55 AM
Approved Member

Hi Luthier thank you for another update. The sooner we can get ontop of Clod's performance issues the sooner people will realise what a great game it can be.

I understand your stance on mods and thank you for the clarification in regards to the no ssao mod. Looks like these mods will soon not be needed and we thank you for acting on our feedback we as a community like to give (even if we are a little overzealous at times).

One question I would like to ask is will we see a proper working full-screen mode with this patch? The lack of true full-screen is causing 3D clock issues with some ATI/AMD cards such as my HD4870 running on the latest available drivers.
Old 04-14-2011, 08:57 AM
Approved Member

Thank you for the heads up.

One question, what means SDK?

~S~
Old 04-14-2011, 09:02 AM
Approved Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by luthier View Post
3. Texture manager split into a separate core, which does wonders for performance on 4+ cores but offers no improvement on two cores.
Looking forward to test it!!!