Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 09-22-2010, 02:09 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by trk29 View Post
Please keep all topics about this game in one thread.

New video Gamescom.

Well I know I am going to get it but i have a bad feeling that the multiplayer is going to be hum a bit dry on the vs side.
Old 09-22-2010, 08:04 AM
Approved Member

trk29, we will. but after it's ( apache air assault) is released it will need a forum of its own...there will be a lot of BoP players there for awhile. then WE, the faithful, will come back here cos helos are helos but REAL men fly those glorious fixed wing fighters.. BoP will always be the home for those soles who have the deepest reverence OUR past. Honestly, this a game that shall prevail..until a suitable and more noble predecessor unseats it from it's throne .. and we the faithful, the virtual "Few"...patiently wait.

Last edited by bobbysocks; 09-22-2010 at 02:04 PM.
Old 09-22-2010, 08:58 AM
Approved Member

Who are you to say real men only fly fixed wings? I mean forward flight is great and all, but it takes a man to fly 360 degree's. XD
Old 09-22-2010, 11:48 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbysocks View Post
trk29, we will. but after it's ( apache air assault) is released it will need a forum of its own...there will be a lot of BoP players there for awhile. then WE, the faithful, will come back here cos helos are helos but REAL men fly those glorious fixed wing fighters.. BoP will always be the home for those soles who have the deepest reverence OUR past. Honestly, this a game that shall prevail..until a suitable and more noble predecessor unseats it from it's throne .. and we the faithful, the virtual "Few"...patiently wait.

god bless the queen mom and the stars and stripes

I'm guessing Activision will dedicate a forum. Has anyone checked if it is on yuplay?
Old 09-22-2010, 02:11 PM
Approved Member

its a joke goalie.... when he's not playing in the sandbox i work with an apache pilot ( and when he's home i bust his stones saying the same thing). hence, why i was impressed with the night vision camera clips above. they are eerily spot on to the clips he has shown us. i am interested in his take on this game but i havent seen him in weeks. in real life helos are extremely difficult to fly...you have a whole other dimension to deal with. and no trk i havent seen anything on activision, yuplay, or anywhere else...which is interesting.

Last edited by bobbysocks; 09-22-2010 at 02:14 PM.
Old 09-22-2010, 02:15 PM
Approved Member

I wonder if this game will finish what Red Dead started and kill BoP online. Last few times I have been on it's been pretty dead. I hope not because I see this as a different beast altogether
Old 09-22-2010, 04:50 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by QBlackDeathQ View Post
Well I know I am going to get it but i have a bad feeling that the multiplayer is going to be hum a bit dry on the vs side.
Ground Attack, Capture the LZ, and Ground Strike will be where it's at. Team Death Match with gunships wouldn't be my cup of tea.

The Co-op in the press release is described as "a local co-op campaign mode". Does that exclude online Co-Op? I guess we have to wait for more details.
Old 09-22-2010, 04:50 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbysocks View Post
+1

XBL GT: - Robotic Pope
HyperLobby CS: - Robot_Pope
Old 09-22-2010, 05:54 PM
Approved Member

Been away from gaming news for a while....hope this game is good. By the way anyone else excited for BFBC2 Vietnam....Vietnam was the best battlefield on PC. Pumped for it.

Damn college and not enough money for games!
Old 09-22-2010, 06:34 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkwookie View Post
I wonder if this game will finish what Red Dead started and kill BoP online. Last few times I have been on it's been pretty dead. I hope not because I see this as a different beast altogether
ya know dk, i wonder how many got their appetites wetted with BoP and have since made the move to pc play instead,,,wings of prey and 1946. if i had the right machine i would be tempted.