Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Mods, discussions, links, etc.

Old 04-01-2013, 03:23 PM
Approved Member

Smile Team Fusion Patch

So far, so good. Patched successfully and joined the ATAG online server last night.

Old 04-02-2013, 01:33 PM
Approved Member

Awesome, thanks very much for this.

Had some problems with stutter when I installed but shunted the game installation over to my SSD and now it runs smooth as silk

Loving the new sounds and (reinstatement of) graphical effects. Don't really know enough about FM to comment, but planes feel fine to fly.
Old 04-03-2013, 07:50 PM
Approved Member

Only had time to small test but patch seems to be really good so far! Feels good to be back on clod after loooong break. Thanks a lot to the team!
8GB 1600mhz DDR 3
Win7 Pro64
Ms FFB 2
Old 04-04-2013, 05:46 PM
Approved Member

Hi!i downloaded the mod and follow the all steps but mod installer exe worked too short.and i check in 1csoftclub folder i cant see clod mod folder??after started in redist files (main clod folder) directx bla bla...but it not work...install too short...start and finishedsomethings go wrong any idea for this??pls help
Old 04-04-2013, 06:31 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacetone View Post
Hi!i downloaded the mod and follow the all steps but mod installer exe worked too short.and i check in 1csoftclub folder i cant see clod mod folder??after started in redist files (main clod folder) directx bla bla...but it not work...install too short...start and finishedsomethings go wrong any idea for this??pls help
1) Make sure you verify your original Game install through Steam so that it is up to date and patched with the latest patch from Steam

2) Download and Install Mod

3) Start the game, and immediately exit

4) Go to your 1CSoftclub folder, you will now see the new 'IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover Mod' folder, copy over your 'conf' and other personal settings files from your original 'IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover' into the new Mod folder

5) Start the game and fly
Old 04-04-2013, 10:25 PM
Approved Member

Thanx *Buzzsaw*I redownload patch and all steps applied but not work i have original clod from steam...finished the verify game files ...i have last patch...problem is mod installer.exe dont wanna work.when i start the installer. then answer me the installation finished 1 second later??not install anything...
Old 04-05-2013, 06:08 AM
Approved Member

As far as I remember the installer works quite fast - first I also thought that something must have gone wrong.

Did you nevertheless proceed with the steps 3 and 4 (the folder of the mod is user/my documents/1C SoftClub)? Isn't there a new mod folder after you started the game once?
Old 04-05-2013, 07:27 AM
Approved Member

Salute

I would suggest you download the patch again. It is 300+ mb, and it does not install instantly.

Download it with a torrent if you are having a problem with the regular download.

And make sure you have a clean up to date install.

And turn off your anti-virus when you install.
Old 04-06-2013, 11:52 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUI View Post
As far as I remember the installer works quite fast - first I also thought that something must have gone wrong.

Did you nevertheless proceed with the steps 3 and 4 (the folder of the mod is user/my documents/1C SoftClub)? Isn't there a new mod folder after you started the game once?
No i never see mod folder

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Buzzsaw* View Post
Salute

I would suggest you download the patch again. It is 300+ mb, and it does not install instantly.

Download it with a torrent if you are having a problem with the regular download.

And make sure you have a clean up to date install.

And turn off your anti-virus when you install.
my first download i use torrent.2.download regular download and i m disabeled anti-virus program.i try everything .i'll never see this patch i will try to clean up to date install
Old 04-07-2013, 04:08 AM
71st_Mastiff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacetone View Post
No i never see mod folder

my first download i use torrent.2.download regular download and i m disabeled anti-virus program.i try everything .i'll never see this patch i will try to clean up to date install
you wont see the mod folder until you have started the game.

*:/user/my documents/1csoftclub/il2sturmovik cliffs of dover-mods
you will also see your original folder in there too.
*:/user/my documents/1csoftclub/il2sturmovik cliffs of dover
" any failure you meet is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back "
Asus||i7x5930k||16gb3200||GTX10808gb||ATX1200Corsa ir||CBTitanium7.1||Win10x64||TrackIr4Pro/ir||gladiator pro mkII||siatekpedals||X52Throttle||G15Keyboard/RazerMouse||
32"LCD||2x7" lilliputs,1x9inc

Last edited by GF_Mastiff; 04-07-2013 at 04:11 AM.