Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 06-01-2009, 07:20 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by philip.ed View Post
That's a tad bit harsh. Anton does well to answer our questions and all we do is moan for more info. Unlike SoW-at least we know the game will come out this year and a website will be released within a week. A week is nothing, and there's a chance it could go up tomorrow. I'm happy we have someone to give us info. Everyone makes mistakes and Anton is only human
well he should have corrected it alot sooner seeing as he views these boards regular. seems like another prob wid website 2 me
Old 06-01-2009, 09:08 PM
Approved Member

Guys, in any case I am not responsible for a site. Nor for making it, neither for releasing it.
We are making game and provide all required information to a publisher.

And I am sending an email to publisher each week, to get better quote, when they are going to release site or when I'll be able to provide new info to you.
So, if you don't want me to tell you what I get from publisher - I won't. If publisher will decide never release a site - there is nothing I can do. Less than any of you - I can't even make 'fan-site'.

For me, the main issue with a site - that, according to our agreement with publisher, I can't answer all questions you've asked me, before site will be live - because answers are going to be community updates as well.
So, I have written document with Q&A, and waiting for site to be released as well as you all - due to other reasons.

BTW, the game will be available for public in LA E3, on 505 booth - so those, who are attending E3 can fly it (not sure with or without flightstick).
Also, we are providing press-demo for a press on event, and already have finished demo for Live/PSN - but I can't tell you, when it will be available (as always).

Last edited by Anton Yudintsev; 06-01-2009 at 09:11 PM.
Old 06-01-2009, 09:43 PM
Approved Member

Don't worry Anton - i think everyone here understands that this has nothing to do with you and is now a "publisher" issue.

I just hope 505 know what they are doing and don't ruin all the hard work. Looks like they are going to be ready for release *just* in time for the crazy season where so many great games come out. Worst. Decision. Ever. Just my opinion though
Old 06-01-2009, 09:49 PM
Approved Member

Yep. All lies on the publisher now.

Lets hope its released during summer to avoid getting in the flood of releases in fall which would be a disaster.
Old 06-01-2009, 10:08 PM
Approved Member

Im sorry to break it to you all, but release is in the fall on September 15th. Just look on GameStop and any other website where you can buy games.
Old 06-01-2009, 10:20 PM
Approved Member

take video anton!
Old 06-01-2009, 10:31 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anton Yudintsev View Post
Guys, in any case I am not responsible for a site. Nor for making it, neither for releasing it.
We are making game and provide all required information to a publisher...
Not a problem. Most of us understand, and the ones that continue to be impatient and insulting are best simply ignored. We appreciate what you're able to tell us.

Quote:
BTW, the game will be available for public in LA E3, on 505 booth - so those, who are attending E3 can fly it (not sure with or without flightstick).
Also, we are providing press-demo for a press on event, and already have finished demo for Live/PSN - but I can't tell you, when it will be available (as always).
Spies in place already! Hope one can make it to the shindig at the consolate.
Old 06-01-2009, 10:47 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raw Kryptonite View Post
Not a problem. Most of us understand, and the ones that continue to be impatient and insulting are best simply ignored. We appreciate what you're able to tell us.

Spies in place already! Hope one can make it to the shindig at the consolate.
whos been insulting, i might of shot the messenger i admit, but ive insulted no one
Old 06-01-2009, 11:19 PM
Approved Member

When does this E3 end excactly?
Old 06-01-2009, 11:21 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Goalie_94 View Post
When does this E3 end excactly?
Wednesday or Thursday