Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll > Technical problems and Solutions

Technical problems and Solutions Questions and solutions

Old 05-06-2010, 08:44 AM
Approved Member

The first test RNR play the English version. Road 101, Oxnard direction to L.A. continue to San Diego. It is not impossible to pass. I tried it the other side of San Diego to Oxnard. Way 3x invisible walls.

Where is the problem??

I do not have strong PC, but meet the minimum requirements of 100%. Computer configuration analysis table, all the green buttons OK.
I played the Russian version. There was no problem invisible wall or air gap.
RU and EN version of the original purchased!!

En version. 3X reinstal 3x attempt to install the hotfix and no hotfix. Constantly the same problem. Identical location as the millimeter.
I wonder where is the problem. Russian version works normally and ENG version bugs.
I updated approximately 14 days a new version of Java runtime. This problem??
I have installed and activated both versions simultaneously (RU and EN). This problem??
But I do not want to uninstall the version of Ru. That one works But I do not understand the Russian language....

Old 05-06-2010, 10:04 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by USA Trucker View Post
I have not noticed this bug. I did check to make sure after reading your post. Most of the bugs that I see reported, I try to verify on my game. The only sound bug that I can verify is the audio when you get some messages on the CB, and some cut-scene audios. Donnerwetter said that they are in the process of fixing them on Post 14 & 16 of this thread.
I see.
I use XP sp3 of Japanese on Core2 CPU 6400 with onboad sound.
The forum someone reported same problem is Japanese one, so it might be possible local matter, but I am not good at PC things so I don't say much about it....
Old 05-06-2010, 10:20 AM
Approved Member

I bought the English version. There all a lot of bugs and I have requested a refund, but I figured out how to get around the bugs and the game is very enjoyable now.

This happens to me too. You are just going to have to contact 1C support and keep doing what you are doing until you get an answer.

Last edited by USA Trucker; 03-25-2011 at 11:45 AM. Reason: Merged Postings Into One.
Old 05-06-2010, 02:27 PM
Registered Member

I have tried to change sound module and it seems fixed
Sorry about that

Sorry again, but it was not fixed
I don't know why it occurs but may try to seek...

Last edited by USA Trucker; 03-25-2011 at 11:45 AM. Reason: Merged Postings Into One.
Old 05-06-2010, 05:14 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnerwetter View Post
So I guess Mr. Luder should has come to Russian forums, where he would find any information regarding his product.
Uhm, I was lookin around the russian forum about RnR and couldn't find any information for the international customers that bought the russian version, because they couldn't wait since they waited 8 years.

I know there are a lot of international customers, germans, frenchman, dutch, americans, canadians, britains, all of them bought the russian version. and everyone is like "uhh.. wait... i can't read one single word in the russian forum".

Maybe it would be pretty useful to make a sticky overthere where the international customers get answears, in english.

Or just do it here, since I'am not in the mood to register on different forums just to get an anwear to my short little question: when do we get the russian hotfix?!

I'am not a pirate that using antistarforce stuff, I bought the game, and I want answears, I don't care where I get them, I just want them.
It's not like a big suprise that a lot of people bought the russian version, it was kinda clearly as you guys released the game for the russian market. Sure people bought it, since we got paypal, visa and other great stuff for payment. So, why are you guys not able to get your customers some answears here and there?!
Old 05-06-2010, 09:50 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Let me clarify.
Another fact is that support for Russian version is separate from support for English version. Because these versions are in different state from the POV of development.
So I guess Mr. Luder should has come to Russian forums, where he would find any information regarding his product.
I would have to agree with Mr. Luder here. Just because many people purchased the Russian version, does not mean they can read/write/speak Russian. For the most part they bought it for a "test drive" type of thing, to see if they like it. So logically they are going to come here to voice their concerns. Wouldn't you? In the early months of the Russian version, I have seen many postings asking for translations, and other types of assistance that the Russian Forum couldn't provide them simply because they can't read Russian.

Last edited by USA Trucker; 05-06-2010 at 10:01 PM.
Old 05-07-2010, 06:37 AM
Approved Member

Well, Russian version comes with Russian support. You want English support, you buy English version. That's it.

Would you prefer that 1C deny access to Russian version to customers outside Russia?

@Mr. Luder personally, Russian 3.0.1 patch is already available here. But I strongly recommend you to wait some more time. This patch has 2 major faults which will be hotfixed later today.

I'll make Nike-It or other admin to post a sticky when Russian patch is OK.
Old 05-07-2010, 10:52 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Well, Russian version comes with Russian support. You want English support, you buy English version. That's it.

Would you prefer that 1C deny access to Russian version to customers outside Russia?
That's not it. You're misunderstanding what Mr. Luder, I, and possibly others are trying to say. Don't try to justify your last comments with something like this. It's beneath you. Back then there was no English version. So the people that purchased the Russian game, and don't speak Russian have no other place to go, but here. There are people that speak both Russian, and English that have aided the international community with translation problems, and support. Why was the RnR international community created before the the release of English version in the first place? Obviously for these reasons, and I'm sure others. I have seen Nike-it along with others assist many people that didn't speak a word of Russian with translation problems, and to a large degree support. Even if he had to go to back to his colleagues to do so. You're the only one that seems to have a problem with this rationality.

Simply put, if you have the Russian version, and don't speak Russian, you have to come here, and THAT'S IT.

Your second comment made no sense to me at all. With comments like these, I'm truly beginning to understand Mr. Luder, and others with their frustrations, and why some of them get out of line.
Old 05-07-2010, 11:02 AM
Approved Member

Even when there was only Russian version and was no English one there was no English support for Russian versions.
It is great merit of Nike-it and others who has helped gamers outside of Russia with Russian version of the game. I am personally very grateful to them.

/offtopic
Speaking of support, I have WD MyBook Pro II. It failed recently. There is no WD office in Russia. WD Staff in other countries don't speak Russian. Should I scream and demand support in Russian or maybe there is more productive way of obtain help?
/offtopic

Last edited by donnerwetter; 05-07-2010 at 11:18 AM. Reason: grammar, dammit
Old 05-07-2010, 11:22 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Even when there was only Russian version and was no English one there was not English support for Russian versions.
It is great merit of Nike-it and others who has helped gamers outside of Russia with Russian version of the game. I am personally very grateful to them.

/offtopic
Speaking of support, I have WD MyBook Pro II. It failed recently. There is no WD office in Russia. WD Staff in other countries don't speak Russian. Should I scream and demand support in Russian or maybe there is more productive way of obtain help?
/offtopic
I can't, and won't speak for anyone else on this particular point. So I'll only answer for myself. I personally would never buy a game in a language I don't understand. I just wait for the English version, as I did with RnR. I don't like to pay for something twice.

On your off-topic comment. The same thing applies. I wouldn't buy a product that didn't support my native language. I usually check a game, or product's support history, or even a forum. If it doesn't fit my criteria, then I just don't get it. I've been lucky in my years of on-line purchases, and have not had some of the problems that others are having with support issues here, but that's just me.

As we are seriously getting off-topic here, and I apologize for myself for it. I won't continue this any further. You're obviously missing the point, and I see no further point in continuing. We'll just have to agree to disagree.