Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Fulqrum PublishingGames > 7,62

7,62 Tactical action game, sequel to Brigade E5

Old 01-25-2011, 09:57 PM
Registered Member

Hi all. Thnks R@S and Co. for fixing the game. I've had it a while but did'n want to deal with the bugs. The game runs well with the patch and mods but one area of frustration is the lack of walkthrough or guide online. I looked everywhere to no avail. There's a lot of help here but looking for it with a complex game like this is daunting and it'd be nice if it where all in one place. Did I miss it? And if I did, can you point to it. Thanks
Old 01-25-2011, 11:02 PM
Approved Member

@ Ivanra78 => Please, post you CTD .log file.
That may help. And as for reinstalling, it may resolve the trouble, but the bug will still be on your save. So, I don't wanna give you false answers but maybe your save is corrupted.

@ Fledge2K => Some threads here are about vanilla version, but most of them are about BSM. This thread (in we are) is the main one of them. I agree with you that it could be interesting in making a complete walkthrough ; but as BSM is in constant evolution, that could be a loss of time.
The same, making a walkthrough would be a very huge work, compulsing all knowledges over 7.62. Plus, each gamer has his own way and his own views on the game. Last but not least, a walkthrough or guide would be extremely hard to make due to the large variety of ways and possibilities the player can take.
No universal guide could be made, but eh ..... that're only my two cents.

Nat
Old 01-26-2011, 12:55 AM
Registered Member

Nat, thanks for the response. You make a good point, I see that BSM is a labor of love and a lot of work and I just thought that if there was a guide even for vanilla it would have helped, even in russian. Is not the most intuitive game or interface. I read the manual and played the tutorial and that helped. I like the game so far. Once again thanks to those who contributed to make it playable.

Al
Old 01-26-2011, 01:39 PM
Approved Member

@Fledge => If I remember well, somewhere on the web,there was a guy who made a complete romanced story about his steps in 7.62 vanilla.

EDIT : I find that, it was on rpgcodex.net. LINKY

But this is not the one I thought about.

Hope that'll help!

Nat

Last edited by Nat_Crelk; 01-26-2011 at 01:57 PM.
Old 01-26-2011, 03:14 PM
Approved Member

Here's another link that might help. It's in German but just run it through google translate if you need.

Algueria- Ein Reiseführer für den anspruchsvollen Söldner
Old 01-27-2011, 04:48 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nat_Crelk View Post
@ Ivanra78 => Please, post you CTD .log file.
That may help. And as for reinstalling, it may resolve the trouble, but the bug will still be on your save. So, I don't wanna give you false answers but maybe your save is corrupted.

@ Fledge2K => Some threads here are about vanilla version, but most of them are about BSM. This thread (in we are) is the main one of them. I agree with you that it could be interesting in making a complete walkthrough ; but as BSM is in constant evolution, that could be a loss of time.
The same, making a walkthrough would be a very huge work, compulsing all knowledges over 7.62. Plus, each gamer has his own way and his own views on the game. Last but not least, a walkthrough or guide would be extremely hard to make due to the large variety of ways and possibilities the player can take.
No universal guide could be made, but eh ..... that're only my two cents.

Nat
It was the corrupted save, i just load the previous one, and it worked
Thanks for the help
Old 02-06-2011, 10:43 PM
Approved Member

Hi there !

I've finally found the famous 7.62 vanilla walkthrough I was thinking about firstly !!!!

It's a AAR on Let's Play website.

Here it is

Have fun !

Nat
Old 02-08-2011, 05:56 AM
Registered Member

Could you please tell me how to import the .ACT files into MilkShape 3D or 3dmax? Or use any plugin?
Thank you!
Old 02-11-2011, 10:28 PM
Approved Member

Great thanks for the new release !
As usual, a huge and incredible work !

Thanks

Nat
Old 02-12-2011, 09:25 AM
Registered Member

Thank you very much for the Blue Sun Mod!

Is it OK to just drop the BSM 1.6 base files over a working BSM 1.5 installation and start a new game, or do I need to start over with a clean install?