Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Death to Spies

Death to Spies Stealth action. Professional spy working for the Soviet counterintelligence service executes dangerous operations in the heart of German territory.

Old 02-18-2010, 11:02 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liz Shaw View Post
Uh... I guessed!

Quote:
It should have been WEAPON_SLOT_MACHINEGUN! But still, the rifle isn't removed!
Yes. The rifle slot is Actor.WEAPON_SLOT_MACHINEGUN.
I'm not sure that you using Actor.DropCurrentWeapon() correctly.
I can found examples with Level.GetPlayer(), not with another actors.
Perhaps this method can work with player only
Old 02-18-2010, 12:43 PM
Approved Member

See if you can have a go at this! The only thing I could think of now is some kind of alternate SWD editor, one that HG doesn't use...

PS. By the way, does the extra insignia on the new German uniforms affect the disguise (eg. field medic ranks "Sanitätssoldat" and "Sanitätsfeldwebel")?
Attached Files
File Type: zip airbase.lua.zip (23.3 KB, 2 views)

Last edited by Liz Shaw; 02-18-2010 at 12:48 PM.
Old 02-18-2010, 01:28 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
See if you can have a go at this! The only thing I could think of now is some kind of alternate SWD editor, one that HG doesn't use...
What do you mean? An alternate SWD editor? If you'll create it - your name will be in history forever

Quote:
PS. By the way, does the extra insignia on the new German uniforms affect the disguise (eg. field medic ranks "Sanitätssoldat" and "Sanitätsfeldwebel")?
It works via zones.shadvs. You can create your own rule where, for example "Sanitätssoldat" will be ignored by field police officer and "Sanitätsfeldwebel" will be decamouflaged by field police officer.
Old 02-18-2010, 01:35 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by forlik View Post
It works via zones.shadvs. You can create your own rule where, for example "Sanitätssoldat" will be ignored by field police officer and "Sanitätsfeldwebel" will be decamouflaged by field police officer.
Yeah, I have modified the zones.shadvs files for MoT missions. I'm currently making new passzone restrictions in Lightning for workers and tower sentries.

EDIT: Is the example you just gave me really going to be applied to Jagdpanther?

Last edited by Liz Shaw; 02-18-2010 at 01:44 PM.
Old 02-18-2010, 03:12 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Is the example you just gave me really going to be applied to Jagdpanther?
It's only example. There are no medics in Jagdpanther. But the idea is the same.
Old 02-19-2010, 12:36 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by forlik View Post
What do you mean? An alternate SWD editor? If you'll create it - your name will be in history forever
Wait, have you ever done a Google search for "SWD Editor"? Or is it completely different to the files used by HG?

EDIT: And what do you mean "no medics in Jagdpanther"? You showed us a screenshot of them, so where are they supposed to go?

Last edited by Liz Shaw; 02-19-2010 at 04:09 AM.
Old 02-19-2010, 12:03 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Wait, have you ever done a Google search for "SWD Editor"? Or is it completely different to the files used by HG?
SWD isn't open file format and it's used in DtS/MoT only. Only HG knows the SWD structure.

Quote:
EDIT: And what do you mean "no medics in Jagdpanther"? You showed us a screenshot of them, so where are they supposed to go?
mok created a several skins for almost every Heer arm and for the field police. But I'm not planning to use all of them in the Jagdpanther. At least for now
Old 02-19-2010, 01:19 PM
Approved Member

UPDATE:

All orange-camouflage soldiers in Lightning have been replaced with workers (the only German MoT mission that doesn't have them) to avoid confusion with forest soldiers (all of them have the AI type "Soldier", yet they look like they're "ForestSoldier" types). The orange-camouflage skin will instead be applied to the tower guards.

I was unfortunately not able to get rid of workers' K98s and MP40s. The machine gun weapon slot seems to be immune to the Actor.ClearInventory command.
Old 02-22-2010, 09:35 AM
Approved Member

Default Jagdpanther (WIP)

Old 02-22-2010, 09:51 AM
Approved Member

Seems you can't enter the bunker while dressed as a field policeman, even with an officer's rank. What are the soldiers saying in three of the screenshots?