Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Pilot's Lounge

Pilot's Lounge Members meetup

Old 04-17-2012, 11:07 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterPanPan View Post
ok maybe thats a good idea i think i might try it from now on and see what happens perhaps i will find a new and higher plane of counsciousness or maybe ill just lose the plot and forget what im on about who knows but anything is worth a try once apart from of course drowning and other horrible things like that but i reckon you know what i mean yeah this is good the stuff is just flowing now
I don't get your reasons for being so poorly sarcastic at him, though.
Is there any need to be?
Old 04-17-2012, 11:10 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stndbfrgrn View Post
Hello Raaaid,
May I ask what were you discussing about in the science forum that made them get you banished?
I mean, it sounds pretty much senseless that, as you said, their reason was your assumed contagious insanity...
Kind regards.
well i was presenting this invention:

i think first they dint like the wacky pendulum name but what got them real mad was my point that science is based on measure, but personal measure not others measures unless youre gullible

so i with held the position that my claim of earth having 600 km radius was a stronger position than theirs since i measured and they trust gullibly

I PREFER TO LOVE WITHOUT BEING LOVED THAT NOT LOVE AT ALL
Old 04-17-2012, 11:11 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stndbfrgrn View Post
I don't get your reasons for being so poorly sarcastic at him, though.
Is there any need to be?
oh i laughed he is being funny not sarcastic imho

Old 04-17-2012, 11:33 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by raaaid View Post
oh i laughed he is being funny not sarcastic imho
Indeed I was Raaid. Was just pulling your leg - something tickled me and I had to post it! Pleased you got my humour
Intel Core i7 2600 3.4 GHz | 1GB Gainward GTX 460 GS | Corsair 4GB XMS3 PC3-12800 1600MHz (1x4GB) | Gigabyte GA-P67A-UD3P B3 (Intel P67) | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 BIT | 600W PSU | 1 TB SATA-II HDD 7200 32MB | 22" Samsung T220 screen.
Old 04-17-2012, 11:47 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterPanPan View Post
Indeed I was Raaid. Was just pulling your leg - something tickled me and I had to post it! Pleased you got my humour
ive been 10 years posting, 10 thousands of posts, i understand what you mean by that tickle

have you wonder in what way would be the wolrd different if you never posted, how many lives took a different course just for a slight smile?

we all shape the future but posting ideas on the net i have the intuition that shapes the future in such degree, we all do

myslef thats why im an antitroll, thats is a troll which intends good emotions instead of bad ones

Old 04-17-2012, 01:23 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
so i with held the position that my claim of earth having 600 km radius was a stronger position than theirs since i measured and they trust gullibly
So we live on "Charon"?
Old 04-17-2012, 01:33 PM
Approved Member

it's amazing google 'radius of earth is 600 km' and the third hit is to raaaids ramblings on the science forum he is banned from..

http://www.thescienceforum.com/pseud...hemsleves.html

this proves the kind of trolling you are into, nothing to do with making people feel happy, you just want to dump yourself amongst the most rational people you can find and mess with their heads.
Old 04-17-2012, 01:49 PM
Approved Member

imo real cientist think of the impossible, ideas that dont seem right in the "general concent" of their time . so im sure your more of a cientist that any of the people on that forum , and you know haters gonna hate

Quote:
Originally Posted by JG26_EZ View Post
You know, I've always believed that a person can't be completely happy, unless they're completely insane.
ill ot a little,
i think a lot about happines and how people search it, im now reallyconvinced that happines dosnt exist, it is an idea that was invented by some past culture to make people work , make money, have children or watever, so they think they are doing it for something.

i sometimes imagine how was life in ancient times , and im sure the abstract concept of happines or depresion doesnt exist, i imagine as a state of suffering or not suffering more like animals, more driven by phisical pain or hunger than emotional issues
im sure that in those times there were not suicides and crimes for "monetary ambition"

the most close thing to happines i think of is the idea that happines dosent exist so it dosent deserve the effort to search for it, maybe if we all think like this we can live less stresfull lives , and be able to apreciatte the present a little more, its not wonderful but surely its most real than happines imo .

people , or at least the ones i know seems to always be rushing for some future idea, they dont really seem to enjoy the road very much. the worst of it is that generallly that idea is not their own idea, its the idea that some other people put in their minds, an awful fail of the education imo, they dont teach people to think for themselves and reach their conclussions, they are more inclined to accept an idea by "faith" more or less and follow it.
i think that if people are more open to analize the generals ideas and measure and deconstruct them by themselves they could manage a lot better all this issues, they seem to accept a lot of things just becouse they told them they are that way.
i needed to do some catarsis, im your *3 fan raid!! and you seem more sane than a lot of people, madness and sannes (?) are artificial ideas too
Old 04-17-2012, 02:52 PM
Global Moderator

Quote:
i talked to much of the sky dome

but the things is that with forums i learnt to tell whats wacky from whats not

i think that now even with my great delusion i could pass the shrink test to become astronaut knowing so well what others think crazy after all this year telling wacky stuff and standing the answers

isnt that an scarry thought from a clinical point of view im sane, oh thats insulting
My response to you from an old music...

Old 04-17-2012, 02:55 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by taildraggernut View Post
it's amazing google 'radius of earth is 600 km' and the third hit is to raaaids ramblings on the science forum he is banned from..

http://www.thescienceforum.com/pseud...hemsleves.html

this proves the kind of trolling you are into, nothing to do with making people feel happy, you just want to dump yourself amongst the most rational people you can find and mess with their heads.
so you see what i referred to before?

some people is afraid of madness being contagious, from there the wackophobia

you reflected this by your comment "mess with their heads"

tell me honestly what do you think messes up more a head?

your exposition to my brand new idea that good is good and therefore the world can only be staged and media a bunch of lifes, THE UNIVERSE I SPERFECT

or your having virtully kill(murder according the console) maybe millions by now

edit:

yeah near miss i was overdoing it in that forum lately, you hit right on spot

there were like 3 or 4 guys who were opressing me trying to prove how stupid i was and turning my threads into thousands hits

what they dint know is that i love a good fight in the morning so i really was enjoying myself asking questions they couldnt answer and exposing rationality as wrong for its inherent conviction of appearance being reality

edit:

lyssophobia
lyssiophobia, lyssophobia, lissophobia 1. An intense terror of becoming mad, insane, or of having a nervous breakdown.

actually i have that, thats why i built a solid world with thick columns of uncertainty

imagine youre ultrarational and one day you see a ghost, most likely your reality would crumble and you would have a nervous breakdown

i had two just like erich hartman, and looking past the reason was not other that my absolute conviction, of rationality in one case and of irationality in the other

they did themselves a thin favour banning me from there

i speak wiuth the heart as it comes to my mind with the best intentions

if thats not wellcome there its not very difficult to see their problem

i have no doubt im agood influence and however crazy which i admit i can dialogue

Last edited by raaaid; 04-17-2012 at 03:43 PM.