Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik

IL-2 Sturmovik The famous combat flight simulator.

Closed Thread

Old 12-16-2007, 10:19 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JG52Uther View Post
Absolutely.I always choose my words very carefully.Maybe as its a Sunday people are away from the forum.Its only been 5 hours and nobody has posted a track yet.Apparently there are hundreds of instances of soundmod cheating online,and I really want to see some of those tracks.
This is seconded.

Slipball, you said you were going to post evidence of an storch dropping parafrags infront of your plane, please post that track to get this going.
Old 12-16-2007, 10:32 PM
Approved Member

I'm hurrying, I'm new to this Photoshop software
Old 12-16-2007, 10:49 PM
Approved Member

Hay, I can try to make something totally up. Will that help?
Old 12-16-2007, 10:53 PM
Approved Member

That would be great......I'll just wait here to see it, thanks Stalker!
Old 12-16-2007, 10:55 PM
Approved Member

No we need to see the real tracks or we will never be able to prove to these hackers that they have ruined the game online for everyone.I honestly did'nt think it would be so hard.From what I read in the other thread I thought there would be several tracks here now for Oleg to examine.
Old 12-16-2007, 11:14 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlipBall View Post
That would be great......I'll just wait here to see it, thanks Stalker!

No problem.. Got any special requests? Supersonic Il-10? Stealth Me-110?

Of course... a} No one would believe that it was real if I managed it and

b{ I havn't a clue how to do it....
Old 12-16-2007, 11:40 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stalkervision View Post
No problem.. Got any special requests? Supersonic Il-10? Stealth Me-110?

Of course... a} No one would believe that it was real if I managed it and

b{ I havn't a clue how to do it....

No, do the Storch and parabombs....I don't want people to think I make up stories, thanks again
Old 12-17-2007, 12:08 AM
Approved Member

using the hack isn't an accusation of cheating.
You guys are missing the point .
The file conflicts of all those separate mod types are making the game act in very odd ways.
one guys has a certain mod version that another guys doesn't and weird things happen .
like your suddenly all filled with holes but never hear a round.

The use of them has totally changed the on line Sim experience.
As i stated I was all for them until I started to see odd things happening .
things that don't show up in a track its only from knowing how the game should handle can one notice what has happened.
I cant expect new players to have the experience to notice the difference.

Good luck and congratulations .
Old 12-17-2007, 12:55 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123-Wulf-123 View Post
I have to say that Fly-Zo has really sunk to the lowest depths in his comments to LeB. If he made those comments in my country in the workplace he would be fired on the spot, and the person he made them too would easily sue him for discrimination.

Fly-Zo you really have no argument so you try to attack other members, you sir, are far from being honourable, or a gentleman, I suppose that is what one can expect from someone so pro-hack.

I have had enough of some of the twats in this troll thread, my last word.
He crossed WAY over the line IMO with that remark. A warning or temp ban sounds in order.
Old 12-17-2007, 02:02 AM
Registered Member

Per your request these tracks where made today in 408m

They show several things that can be done using the "sound" mod/hack and simple cut and paste, including but not limited to the list below.

Any plane can be used in any server regardless of checkruntime= setting.
Any plane or several hacks can be used in any server regardless of server plane choices.
I can NOT type or spell
Players get so upset that they can not answer a simple yes or no question.
The current server checks are not a guarantee of “safe and fair” play.

The tracks all show a mod/hacked "Lerche" in servers such as War Clouds, Skies of Fire, Wings Over Europe, Spits V 109, Skies of Valor, Zekes v Wildcats... other tracks where made but the responses in the chat were way tooooo offensive to post here.

Today..I used a simple Lerche in order to make it obvious to all.
I could have easily used a mod spit or 109 with any FM or DM. I could have kept a low profile and destroyed plane after plane. However, I will not cheat in a game or be unfair to the others in anyway. This was done as a simple online demo and brought a server admin with me as a witness. I tried to achieve this demo without disturbing the players for very long. They could all see that I had a Lerche on the scoreboard and I sensed the blood pressure rising. I stayed just long enough to get an answer/feel of how the players felt as well as long enough to prove I was really online in those servers based on the chat.

Ironically the only server that tried to boot me was the AAA server... Now that I find very funny but should issue a warning. Mods are not welcome on the AAA even though it says mods on the door.

Most people who would actually use something like this to cheat are not going to make it so obvious. Changes to cockpits, enemy aircraft colors, boosting enemy sounds louder so you can here them behind you easier(a sound mod), boosting the FM or DM to have an edge.... the list is long....and these cannot be proven by a track easily. As mentioned earlier, if you don't have some of those mods, when you play the track back you can not see it.

This simple Lerche was made using the "sound mod" and was specifically done in a way so that those who view the tracks can see the Lerche... even if they don't have a hacked game. Again... I could have used something that you couldn't see ..but that would defeat the purpose of this post.

For all those who keep implying that a server running checkruntime=2 is "safe and fair" ..please stop making a fool out of yourself. However, a server running checkruntime=1 or =2 is a good step to block many of the less talented basement dwellers.

I realize that no matter what track is posted here it will be over analyzed and picked on...have fun. I wont bother with others, because anything posted will be argued about. Why didn't I show this or that, why didn't I destroy a bunch of poor innocent flyers, why thats not proof enough...we need DNA from the victims.... blah blah blah.... have fun.
(*No flyers or animals where harmed making this.)

For Christmas you wanted a track where someone used the sound mod to cheat. Here is a little gift for you that took 5 minutes to do using the “sound mod”. If you don't know how its done, well to bad and the zip does not include directions. This was not done using some sort of video trick, its a track from IL2 4.08m today. Cross-reference the stat pages with the players in chat for each server to verify if you need to.

For those that dont think the "Sound HACK' doesn't harm online play and help contribute warping and other online issues..think about this question... Do you honestly believe that 1C used simple efficient synthesized sounds in this game because they were the best sounds he could find??? Maybe the goal was to make the best quality online WWII sim possible that would play smoothly for a majority of players. Those that have the "Sound HACK" installed, please stop complaining about the warping in your favorite servers.

Some of you can hope a better protection or server side protection comes in the future. For now... fly with your friends and just know that closed cockpit it no longer closed cockpit for all regardless of server settings.... sorry to disappoint you.

For those that really wanted these tracks....That other thing you wanted for Christmas - forget about it.

Ho Ho Ho.

*EDIT.. LOL. I see its easier to fly a mod in any server than it is to attach a 4mb zip here with ntrks in it. Now available on rapid share instead of email (http://rapidshare.com/files/77216729..._408m.zip.html)

Last edited by Santa Claus; 12-17-2007 at 03:54 PM.
Closed Thread