Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North

King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North Next game in the award-winning King’s Bounty series

Old 03-19-2017, 05:18 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eucrysty View Post
If you could make zoomout more i mean like you could zoom out more so you can see more terrain from point of view ...like kb the legend .Also to see the rewards you would gain for future levels , so you can know what skills you may invest and what runes you can consume . i ll post 2 screenshots so you can see zoom thing and rewards for next levels , it s from my legend game
Zoomout: good idea. I'll check with Terroin.

Future rewards: Would take a lot of modding... not so keen on that.
Old 03-19-2017, 05:37 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by raknefne View Post
When you bring him 350 gold, an animal appears behind him (level 1-2), when u pick up the animal u get the 25 leadership. After that u can pay for higher level units, the units are often not so interesting but now and then there are items and scrolls for free... ARE YOU SAYING A MORE PRECISE TEXT WOULD BE GOOD?
The text is very clear but quest it s bugged ...
i m saying that there is no animal near him , behind him or any elsewhere ... there are only 2 rabbits and cannot pick them up... so i cannot complete quest

Old 03-19-2017, 05:44 PM
Approved Member

Also when you go shopping with martha it says in info that 1 woodpile =1000 gold
but when you have to sell it you get only 500 gold

Old 03-19-2017, 05:53 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Also when you go shopping with martha it says in info that 1 woodpile =1000 gold
but when you have to sell it you get only 500 gold
Yes, we are on to that. We changed it from 500 to 1k, but not all text got changed and it is still only giving 500. Seems you see all the bugs! That's good, thx.

About Dunlor: noted, it's just we have played 30+ times in all with no problems. But we check the code. It is not the rabbits, that is just scenary. When you look in quest log, does it still say 25 leadership reward? That should disappear when u pick up the animals (10 pieces of lvl 1-2 neutrals).

Stars on minimap for logs: They are not shown on my computer. I can see on your pic with the minimap that they are there. Strange. Could it be something to adjust in the option? Anyway, Terroin mentioned he had an idea to turn the stars off.

Last edited by raknefne; 03-20-2017 at 07:23 AM. Reason: updating
Old 03-20-2017, 06:40 PM
Approved Member

You said that wooden logs will not affect much. In caves it does , because there is no alternate entrance .I just lost 1 mind rune HVYSEL CAVE in mountain realm

Old 03-20-2017, 07:09 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
You said that wooden logs will not affect much. In caves it does , because there is no alternate entrance .I just lost 1 mind rune HVYSEL CAVE in mountain realm
- Yes, 1-2 caves and a passage in Skrumpeland can have a blocked passage - I forgot. Is it annoying? We actually debated that when making it...

- another thing: did you check your quest log about Dunlor, what it says? Does it still say u get 25 leadership?

Last edited by raknefne; 03-20-2017 at 07:30 PM.
Old 03-20-2017, 07:38 PM
Approved Member

of course it says i ll get 25 leaderships. you did not see my post with screenshots? that s why i posted with 2 screenshots from that quest

MY post
Old 03-20-2017, 08:38 PM
Approved Member

OK, I get it. Strange. It must be something with file missing or so. I check the zip file, because in our many tests we haven't had that problem...

Also: you will at some point be given "STARS" even though you play ENDLESS GAMEPLAY. That will be removed.

Neutrals at sea: I found a bug similar to your Devilfish that would join but couldnt. I'm changing it all over, doesnt seem to work at sea. In case you find that again...

Last edited by raknefne; 03-20-2017 at 08:48 PM.
Old 03-20-2017, 09:27 PM
Approved Member

Zoom when exiting a portal: It is actually very easy to change in the editor! We do that with all maps now.
Old 03-21-2017, 05:09 AM
Approved Member

I think I'll remove the logs in Hvysel Cave, Dvorin Cave and Skrumpeland that can block areas. It will probably be seen as a mistake, like a punishment instead of fun !???

plz comment