Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll > RNR Questions

RNR Questions All questions about game.

Old 03-08-2011, 04:53 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by USA Trucker View Post
Losing control?? What are you using as a driving controller? I never lost control unless my truck was damaged in some way (chassis, brakes, wheels, etc).
Not to be rude, BEFORE I got rid of the game, I notice that the jake would put you into a skid when you got below, for me it was below 20mph when the jake caused a skid. Then I can't tell what causeed it because the truck needs so many repairs! I'm not going to far off thread with this, so this will end it.
Old 03-08-2011, 09:45 AM
Approved Member

I was speaking of normal driving or racing, and no damage to the truck when I posted that statement. The Jakebrake works well for me under normal conditions.

Last edited by USA Trucker; 03-08-2011 at 09:49 AM.
Old 03-10-2011, 12:44 AM
Registered Member

works well for me aswell at high speeds or low speeds.
only time i have ever skid out of control was during a turn but it was due to locking the brakes up when i hit the turn faster than i should have.

as far as the topic goes though,the delivery times could stand to have more time added to compensate for fuel, repairs, etc.
Would have been nice also to have seen more non competition loads offered at the warehouses as the majority seems to be race or competition.

Last edited by raven28690; 03-10-2011 at 12:50 AM.
Old 03-10-2011, 04:33 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by raven28690 View Post
Would have been nice also to have seen more non competition loads offered at the warehouses as the majority seems to be race or competition.
If you hang out in the warehouse a little longer, some non-competive loads appear at random, and others are removed. Sometimes I sit there for ten minutes or so. Just a little trick.
Old 03-20-2011, 04:33 PM
Registered Member

Still no news about that trainer to disable time limits?
Old 03-20-2011, 04:46 PM
Approved Member

I don’t recall anyone saying there would be such an option. Many would like it, but there has been no official word, and I strongly doubt there will be.

Last edited by USA Trucker; 03-20-2011 at 04:52 PM.
Old 03-25-2011, 01:51 PM
Registered Member

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by USA Trucker View Post
I don’t recall anyone saying there would be such an option. Many would like it, but there has been no official word, and I strongly doubt there will be.
I was asking couse Melkor said he was working on it, trying to figure it out. I have noticed there are allmost no mods for this game, it's not that moddable I guess (I also read it somewere said by a moder). Too bad, I would have really enjoyed this game for a long time. It's back to Euro Truck Simulator for me which is great but graphicaly is at least 4 years behind RnR.
As a side note, please understand that for me it's not that I cant meet the time limits, it's just that when it comes to truck sims/games I don't wanna be pushed, I wanna drive how I please (very enjoyable with my G25). For realistic racing I prefer GTR2 in hardcore sim racing leagues since I'm a proffesional simracer. I do understand what you said, that there are truck racing games, I was aware that they will probably implement time limits and/or rival trucks, but I was just hoping there would be some mod released once some time will pass enabeling us cruisers to disable this. It's a good game no doubt considering there are not many options of this game genre but unfortunately not what I whish for at the moment, and just couse of the time limits, all the rest like slow trafic, bugs and stuff I can accept.

Last edited by Drujba Dreptatii; 03-25-2011 at 02:17 PM.
Old 03-25-2011, 06:16 PM
Approved Member

Sorry, I don't recall a post by Melkor, or anyone else that a mod for time limits would be done. Maybe you could point me to such a post. I think this would require changing a large portion of the game machanics that I just don't think can be accomplised for the simple fact that everything from the "Story Line, Side Missions, and General Deliveries" would most likely be effected by this. If someone can do it, than that would be great, but I don't see it happening, at least in the near future. Maybe this is best handled by the game developers in some sort of patch. Seems being that they have not given us a promissed patch for their largest audience (English version, and only gave it to the Russian gamers), I really don't see any further support coming in this regard for us. Very dissapointing, and sad.

Last edited by USA Trucker; 03-25-2011 at 06:27 PM.
Old 03-25-2011, 09:39 PM
Registered Member

It was the last post on the first page of this topic
Old 03-25-2011, 09:49 PM
Approved Member

I found what you are referring to. This statement did not mean he was going to do it. Only that he’ll check.

Last edited by USA Trucker; 03-25-2011 at 09:56 PM.