Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll > Patches

Patches Patches for RNR

Old 04-18-2010, 11:46 AM
Registered Member

is there an option planed in future to have the game also in german language? if not i would be happy if that will be taken for future patches.
Old 05-06-2010, 04:49 PM
Registered Member

Does anyone know if there even is going to be a new patch? There hasnt been any news updates on rignroll.com for almost a month.
Old 05-17-2010, 09:46 PM
Approved Member

For real truckers: More gears please! Or high and low gears... Thats not too difficult, just press a button to switch between high and low gears and voila: You have 12 gears instead of 6.
Old 05-22-2010, 02:25 AM
Registered Member

I am not sure if we have already gotten the patch Ubaka was speaking of, but I would love the auto delivery or manual delivery very much. But in order for this to work, the physics of backing the trailer MUST be corrected. Currently, it is almost impossible to back a trailer straight, let alone around a corner.
Old 08-09-2010, 10:38 PM
Registered Member

Default Need to know about RnR and patches

Hello,

I'm new to the RnR forum. Please tell me about some of stuff in RnR game. My PC has met the Rig n Roll req. I do have a Sidewinder Force feedback Joystrick 2. I used to play Hard Truck 2 game and I did saw the simlar to Rig n Roll that both of them has almost same graphic. I bet it will be lot of fun to play Rig n Roll. I will buy one with box of DVD Discs (ideal save in just case my pc go down and reload from it) Looking forward to play Rig n Roll!!!!

Last edited by USA Trucker; 08-29-2010 at 04:25 AM. Reason: Relocated to the proper thread.
Old 08-10-2010, 07:54 AM
Approved Member

if you are thinking of getting the CD version it should already come ready patched so there is no need for anything else,i got mine from here...

http://www.play.com/Games/PC/4-/1360...&ob=Price&fb=0

as you can see just below the main pic i only paid £6.61...now its gone down in price so you getting it cheaper
its genuine and i have had no probs with it,my cpu is just a little under the recommended requirements so i do get some framerate drop in a couple of areas but apart from that its fine,as for game play you can adjust pretty much most of the settings to make it ideal for your style of play,i use a hand held controller at the moment but i understand that a steering wheel is far better most people say the logitech g25 or g27 but they are not cheap which is why i dont have one yet....
i really love this game and despite its few minor (imo) flaws i play it all the time and i hope they do bring out some changes to improve certain aspects of it,all i can say is happy driving....
Old 08-10-2010, 06:39 PM
Registered Member

Thanks for all info..

Have anyone drive around and try find the race track in Rig n Roll for race your truck there? Anyone drive around and find hidden road or special place that you never seen before? I'm interesting to know about it

Last edited by USA Trucker; 08-29-2010 at 04:22 AM. Reason: Merged postings in one.
Old 10-05-2010, 06:20 AM
Registered Member

Question Has SoftLab-NSK abandoned this game?

As the title asks, has anyone heard if this company has thrown in the towel on this game? I really hope not, I think this game has so much potential,
If they can get rid of the bugs/design flaws. Reason I ask this, is because the game has a good amount of flaws and I see no information regarding upcoming
fixes or anything and the games website hasn't been updated since April.

I saw mentions of an expansion for Nevada, anyone know if this is true or just speculation? If they are are planing a expansion, and I hope they are as
this means they haven't abandoned the game, and fixes may be on the way.

My main grips about the game is the idiotic AI, cops etc, that's most annoying that comes to mind right now.

Last edited by eagleFMJ; 10-05-2010 at 07:06 AM.
Old 10-05-2010, 07:54 AM
Approved Member

No, it's not abandoned. Expansion development has been currently suspended, but we do plan to deliver fixes and patches for the game.
Old 10-05-2010, 08:30 AM
Registered Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaksie View Post
No, it's not abandoned. Expansion development has been currently suspended, but we do plan to deliver fixes and patches for the game.
GREAT NEWS! I am pleased to hear this about upcoming fixes Sneaksie thank you for the information

I also hope to see the expansion continue, after the game is fixed. I really like this game and want to see it get better.

eagle