Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 05-21-2010, 04:53 PM
Approved Member

Default a little feedback...

- Varcus2 is a proven P-51 champion and has been flying full sensitivity and cockpit view before. As expected, dangerous and hard to beat.

- firepilote had his first flights yesterday and today under the new settings. A very dangerous pilot in his Spitfire, he's working hard to adopt to the new settings and airplane, getting better with every flight.

- tagemandbagem is flying the Mustang under the new settings like he's never flown anything else - precise, surprisingly stable, and deadly. Seems to feel very comfortable with the settings, even at night (!). Yes, we've flown two sorties at nighttime in Dover yesterday where he amazed me with his tracking skills...nearly impossible to escape him. Feeling sorry for myself and all his opponents...

- Mage016 , our Ace from the Polar Circle, is bringing his unique flying style and superior skills to the Mustang in Club settings. After a little more training we'll soon have to be watching our six o'clocks for him...

- wolfsalt , a reliable deadly nightmare for his opponents, has yesterday taken his first steps in the Mustang in Club settings, and bad news for all of us, it looks like very soon he's going to be up to speed...

I for my part am extremely happy how the idea of the club has caught on and how hard everyone who signed up is working to master their Mustangs. I expect that very soon we'll be able to start some kind of championship.

Keep it up guys, you're great!

MACADEMIC

Last edited by MACADEMIC; 05-21-2010 at 04:57 PM.
Old 05-22-2010, 06:12 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACADEMIC View Post
Hey mate, was wondering where you were. I guess we'll be here for a while - when can we expect you back?

Cheers,

MACADEMIC
I'll be back when Sony stops trying to steal my linux partition

don't know when that will be.

I don't know how realistic using full sensitivity on a p51 is... the real planes would have been adjusted to not be so "jumpy"
Old 05-22-2010, 10:34 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kozzm0 View Post
I'll be back when Sony stops trying to steal my linux partition

don't know when that will be.

I don't know how realistic using full sensitivity on a p51 is... the real planes would have been adjusted to not be so "jumpy"
Guess this is more an issue of George Hotz releasing his tool rather than Sony coming to their senses.

The P51, after some practice, can be flown very smoothly with full sensitivity. It's challenging of course.

Hope you're coming. We're having a blast.
Old 05-22-2010, 10:39 AM
Approved Member

Default Vdomini joining the Club

Very pleased to announce that Vdomini, inspite his objections, has joined the Club yesterday.

Not exactly a P-51 fan, we honor him as a fine gentleman and good sportsman to take up this challenge.

Welcome!

Last edited by MACADEMIC; 05-22-2010 at 11:14 AM.
Old 05-22-2010, 10:54 AM
Approved Member

About setting up a Club game:

In order to ensure that only Club members are entering a game room, it's best to set up a text chat first and invite any online Club member you want to participate in the game. Before the host sets up the game, the participants should move to the appropriate 'Custom Match' section (Online/Custom Match/ Dogfight or Team Battle or Capture Airfields or Strike) and wait for the game to appear. The host should then set up the desired game for the expected number of Club members. Members should then join immediately so the room becomes full with Club members only.

Old 05-22-2010, 11:04 AM
Approved Member

Default Last night

Great suggestion tagemandbagem to do Team Battles P-51 D5 vs P-51 B! MIRGERVIN, BRIGGBOY, wolfsalt, Vdomini and I tried this last night and it was great.

Let's do this again soon!

Old 05-23-2010, 05:54 AM
Approved Member

George Hotz has been assassinated by ninjas or something

nobody has heard from him in over a month

Apparently he and a few other people have figured out how to properly encrypt a modified update file, but they won't say how to do it, if they're even still alive.

the US Air Force will be needing 3.15's, maybe they'll buy my cech-a for a good price.

Another rumor has it that the air force kidnapped geohotz and is making him customize their ps3's.
Old 05-24-2010, 08:35 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACADEMIC View Post

Very pleased to announce that Vdomini, inspite his objections, has joined the Club yesterday.

Not exactly a P-51 fan, we honor him as a fine gentleman and good sportsman to take up this challenge.

Welcome!

yeah but I WAS DRUNK!!! I still HATE full sens ahahah
Old 05-24-2010, 12:27 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdomini View Post
yeah but I WAS DRUNK!!! I still HATE full sens ahahah
I know my friend, I know. This is how they used to recruit in the old days...LOL!

Old 05-24-2010, 07:02 PM
Approved Member

Default P-51

I would join But I usually play realistic and unlimited fuel and sometimes limited fuel.