Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll

Rig'n'Roll Truck racing game, sequel to the famous Hard Truck series. Drive authentic trucks along real Californian roads, deliver cargo, take part in truck races or establish your own cargo transportation company.

Old 10-26-2007, 12:53 AM
Registered Member

doordie, do you want this game to be like Destruction Derby, or as a truck simulator, as it's supposed to be?
Old 10-26-2007, 01:55 AM
Approved Member

Oh they might actually have Lombard street, but I remember Igor said you will only be able to drive where trucks are allowed to drive in San Francisco in real life. Still it would be awesome to drive through that curvy street with a trailer. A real challenge too.
Old 10-26-2007, 03:38 AM
Approved Member

I was thinking the same thing once I heard that San Francisco was going to be in the game. I do not think it is even possible for a 18 wheeler truck (with a big box trailer) to navigate that Lombard street. San Fransisco has a lot of steep hills and I do not think 18 wheeler trucks can navigate that safely. When I lived in California, I do not remember seeing many 18 wheelers among the steep hills.
Old 10-26-2007, 02:24 PM
Approved Member

They dont even allow big trucks to go even near their so I think you cant it in the game. And for the container ship bay under the goldenstate bridge, I dont think so there is not one there in real life.
Old 10-28-2007, 04:44 AM
Approved Member

dam. well at least hopefully you'll be able to go there on a regular car.

and what the hell are you talking about? there are always container ships passing under the golden gate bridge.. sometimes 1 every 30 mins
Old 10-28-2007, 07:58 PM
Approved Member

This game will never come out. You people are wasting your time. Don't be naive. Personally I'm sick of waiting and I quit. Dont ask me to translate anything any more and to care about this game for even an instant. I quit. Enough is enough.
Old 10-28-2007, 08:33 PM
Approved Member

Yea, I also see the signature is gone from Ubaku's posts, so I guess "somebody" seriously pissed him off

The whole idea of Rig'n'Roll is starting to annoy me too. And actually, lack of posts on both of the official forums underlines the fact the game's dying without even being born. And I too no longer care if comes out or not because long gone are the days when I anticipated the game, when emotions about such a simulation fulfilled me and when I actually had some time to play it. Now the interest is gone. I'm cooled. Got other interests.

Uncertainty kills without doubt. This never-ending waiting already causes dedicated people to loose their temper.
<insert some more text here .. falling asleep ...>
Old 10-28-2007, 09:03 PM
Approved Member

you people are too emotional and negative
stay positive and relaxed!

imagine if the game finally comes out in january 2008, and you rush to buy it.. then put it into your computer and install it.. finally when its about to start it says "error" and you can't start the game because it only works for macs

you punch the monitor and then realize the glass is so thick that you broke your wrist (because you're so poor you have an old fashioned CRT).. this causes you to get even more enraged and grab it then throw it out the window. the police see's it and comes to your house to arrest you. in court you try to explain how Rig N Roll took 5+ years to come out and pissed you off but the judge doesn't believe you..

you get sentenced to 6 months in jail.. and one of your friend's comes to visit you and tells you how great Rig N Roll plays once you finally get it working.. so you take a rope and try to end the misery by hanging yourself, only the guard notices just as you're about to run out of breath. after spending a day in the hospital you are transfered to a mental institution (crazy house) for rehabilitation. After a few weeks you manage to escape just like that boy's mother in Terminator 2..

when you finally get home the first thing you do is attempt to play the game again. After so many years its finally starting!! Just as the intro movie is playing and you start to feel good the police storm through your front door and grab you.

You spend the next 5 years in a mental institution vowing revenge on the people who ruined your life... SoftLab-NSK
Old 10-29-2007, 08:37 AM
Approved Member

First of all:

Quote:
Originally Posted by doordie
you people are too emotional and negative
stay positive and relaxed!

[...]

You spend the next 5 years in a mental institution vowing revenge on the people who ruined your life... SoftLab-NSK
LOL !!!

Second of all, what you said can very well happen! Kids are not mentally stable. Ehhh... just watch this:

Old 10-29-2007, 01:01 PM
Approved Member

ROFL!!