Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik

IL-2 Sturmovik The famous combat flight simulator.

Old 01-18-2008, 05:05 PM
Registered Member

BUMP*

Are you a team player looking for a team? Then the Wolf Pack wants you! We want everyone to know that NO MATTER your IL-2 skill level we will always warmly welcome anyone that shares our passion for learning how to fly well and in an organized group of friends.

We can train you from the ground up.

If you are brand new to IL-2 or are a many year veteran, please take a look at what the Wolf Pack is about and if you feel we may be a great fit for you, fill out the enlistment form on the "Join the Wolf Pack" link and start flying as a team member today!

Lone Wolves need not apply.

The Wolf Pack

~S~
Doc
Old 01-23-2008, 05:53 AM
Approved Member

*bump*
Old 01-24-2008, 09:51 AM
Approved Member

I would love to join your squadron, but I don´t understand the timezone/time you posted in the registerform. I live in Norway as I speak it is 11:40 (I use 24H format, never understood the pm/am thing lol). I play mosty after 20:00 Norwegian time. I play mostly fridays as I work day/evening every other week. I have a child at 4, so I can´t play when I want to. I also have a wife that needs some attention too.

So what "Norwegian time" while your squadron mostly play? I am available after 20:00 friday to sunday and maybe some weekdays, but as I read at your site, there is no forced play? I will fly as much as I can. I also have a couple of friends I sure would join. I will talk to them tonight.
Old 01-24-2008, 10:38 AM
Approved Member

BTW: I have patch 4.09 beta, are you guys using 4.08? If so, I need to reinstall the game. (Hope not as I love the new maps! )
Old 01-24-2008, 08:18 PM
Approved Member

Hey Damli,
Thanks for your interest in our squad... As far as the time zones are concerned our dedicated squad nights are Fridays at 2100 EST which in GMT is Sat 0200 GMT, and Sundays at 1800 EST which in GMT is Sun 2300 GMT. Let us know whether or not this is a problem with your schedule or not... most of our members (especailly the staff) fly every night 0200 GMT.

We do use v4.08m. None of the well known and popular dedicated servers will not transition over to 4.09m until it is officially released.

Since you have signed up on our forums please post any further questions over there. Thanks
Old 01-29-2008, 02:30 PM
Registered Member

We've had about 3 new members join in just the last few days, and it's never too late to get started! The training is very complete, in a classroom setting and also 1-on-1 when needed.

Come check us out on Teamspeak. If your an IL2 or online noob like I was, you'll find this an easy place to learn everything you need at your own pace.

http://sim.lightning-bolt.net
Old 02-25-2008, 04:21 PM
Registered Member

BUMP* Still recruiting

Are you a team player looking for a team? Then the Wolf Pack wants you! We want everyone to know that NO MATTER your IL-2 skill level we will always warmly welcome anyone that shares our passion for learning how to fly well and in an organized group of friends.

We can train you from the ground up.

If you are brand new to IL-2 or are a many year veteran, please take a look at what the Wolf Pack is about and if you feel we may be a great fit for you, fill out the enlistment form on the "Join the Wolf Pack" link and start flying as a team member today!

Lone Wolves need not apply.

The Wolf Pack

~S~
Doc
Old 05-13-2008, 06:59 PM
Approved Member

Still looking for dedicated pilots. All skill levels accpeted. Come check us out!

www.sim.lightning-bolt.net