Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend > Tips and Hints

Tips and Hints Different solutions, tips and hints.

Old 09-01-2011, 08:51 AM
Approved Member

Now I have Reaper. Is it the right time to destroy evrything I can before moving through Elinia? There are some dwarven armies that I haven't destroyed. Or should I let them live for later?
Old 09-02-2011, 02:10 AM
Approved Member

There is no fathomable reason to let armies live. Except, of course, you need some easy fights to sacrifice/Time Back/ressurect up your ranks. But I'm sure you won't be doing that. If you can beat them, do it.
Old 09-03-2011, 04:07 PM
Approved Member

I'm going to Elinia and my army is made of Inquisitors, Royal Snakes, Horsemen, Griffins and Evil Beholders. Is there something I should know/change. I'll using fast units with high initiative to reach the enemy archers fast, this is my strategy so far...
Old 09-04-2011, 01:01 AM
Approved Member

You could swap the Knights with Skelton Archers. Since you have only animals, unclassified and Inquisitors in your ranks they don't reduce morale with any of them and they deal times more damage than the Knights (except you have Training lvl 3 and Circle Attack and use it excessively including Gift on them but only then are Knights even debateable... and against Dragons.). If you need more flesh in the front row, just cast Phantom on the Griffins.
Old 09-04-2011, 07:50 PM
Approved Member

I don't have knights, I have horsemen...

Anyway, I will use skeleton archers if find more, I only have 400 now at 12000 leadership.

Do you know where I can find Master Richard? I need the Dragon Slayer's sword from him...
Old 09-05-2011, 02:02 PM
Approved Member

msp: Master Richard is at the Knight's Temple next to King Mark in Greenwort, and to get the Dragon Slayer Sword, you must win all the tournament battles he offers you in conversation.
Old 09-05-2011, 03:05 PM
Approved Member

@msp: use Sacrifice and stock them up. Easy as that ^^ If we only ever had to rely on: "what is there is there and if you have more ldr than what's there that's tough noogies" then I wouldn't even bother playing the game xD

Sorry about confusing Knights and Horsemen. My opinion remains the same. Even stronger, since Horsemen suck even more donkey balls than Knights :>
Old 09-05-2011, 06:47 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helios View Post
msp: Master Richard is at the Knight's Temple next to King Mark in Greenwort, and to get the Dragon Slayer Sword, you must win all the tournament battles he offers you in conversation.
THAT Master Richard...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulture View Post
@msp: use Sacrifice and stock them up. Easy as that ^^ If we only ever had to rely on: "what is there is there and if you have more ldr than what's there that's tough noogies" then I wouldn't even bother playing the game xD

Sorry about confusing Knights and Horsemen. My opinion remains the same. Even stronger, since Horsemen suck even more donkey balls than Knights :>
I'll see what I can do...
Old 09-07-2011, 07:14 PM
Approved Member

I need advice in the magic problem...

My paladin is at level 20 and in the magic skill tree I have lvl. 3 Order, lvl. 2 Distortion and lvl.2 Chaos magic. What should I upgrade? Distortion or Chaos?

Another question would be: is it worth spending runes on the destroyer skill? I don't use magic for dealing damage too much after all...
Old 09-07-2011, 08:20 PM
Approved Member

I'd stick with distortion and only upgrade chaos to 3 if you desperately need it for sacrifices, otherwise, no need to upgrade. Distortion 3 has more than enough tricks in it, provided the spells are in your game: Phantom, Blind, Target, Hypnosis, Trap, Pygmy, Magic Shackles, Slow, Mass Haste, Stone Skin, etc. to carry you the entire way. I'd ignore destroyer entirely, too.