Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll > Technical problems and Solutions

Technical problems and Solutions Questions and solutions

Old 05-03-2010, 08:12 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by USA Trucker View Post
Those are old pictures taken last year by you, and I assume from the Russian version. I haven't noticed these errors in the English version, with the exception of the trailer problem. That still remains an issue. If I don't buy the light sensor upgrade, my lights will switch on/off. If the upgrade is purchased, you will loose control of your lights. Although in real life the sensor can be manually over-ridden.

Those Bugs are NOT mentioned on the hotfix changelog, so they MUST remain in the US version.
Also, the Shadowbug is known for like 5 Years, atleast since the first InGame shots have been released you can see those shadow problems.
http://truckpol.cba.pl/tp20100113/large/rnr01.jpg
http://truckpol.cba.pl/tp20100113/large/rnr54.jpg
http://truckpol.cba.pl/tp20100113/large/rnr55.jpg
http://truckpol.cba.pl/tp20100113/large/rnr56.jpg
http://truckpol.cba.pl/tp20100113/large/rnr89.jpg

I've seen screenshots of the US version and there are still shadow problems.

So don't talk BS if you don't know anything.

Oh btw, not to mention that insanely unrealistic physics, and don't even dare, i double dare you, to tell me it's realistic. I'am a reallife trucker and i know exactly how a semi trailer do react.
Don't be a new Newton and recreate physics, based on a badly coded game.

Aaaaaaaaaaaand for the last: Wheres the Rus Hotfix?! I bought the damn game and waiting for like Months for a Hotfix fixing the game.

Btw. anyone noticed crashings to 8bit mode?!

Last edited by Mr luder; 05-03-2010 at 08:29 PM.
Old 05-03-2010, 08:23 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr luder View Post
Those Bugs are NOT mentioned on the hotfix changelog, so they MUST remain in the US version.
Also, the Shadowbug is known for like 5 Years, atleast since the first InGame shots have been released you can see those shadow problems.

I've seen screenshots of the US version and there are still shadow problems.
So don't talk BS if you don't know anything.

Aaaaaaaaaaaand for the last: Wheres the Rus Hotfix?! I bought the damn game and waiting for like Months for a Hotfix fixing the game.

Btw. anyone noticed crashings to 8bit mode?!
I seem to recall commenting on this topic with respect. Yet, you seem to insult me. You may have seen screen shots, but do you actually own the English version? If not then as you once said STFU, and talk what you know, and own. There is no reason for your blatant disrespectful attitude. It is only met with the same. Grow up LITTLE BOY. That's why I didn't respond to your last insult. I made a mistake the last time, and I admit it, and chose not to respond, but not this time.
Old 05-04-2010, 03:03 AM
Registered Member

Exclamation Engine sound's problem

It is quite common bug but no one seems to report it here, so I post.

Sometimes when engine goes low and high in RPM, it gets no sound.
Someone reported in other forum this bug seems to be occurred and changed after visiting service stations.

Hopefully it could be fixed.
Old 05-05-2010, 10:21 AM
Approved Member

Mr luder one more offtopic or offensive post and you will get a ban and I'll close the whole thread. It is the first and the last warning!
Old 05-05-2010, 12:28 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLN View Post
It is quite common bug but no one seems to report it here, so I post.

Sometimes when engine goes low and high in RPM, it gets no sound.
Someone reported in other forum this bug seems to be occurred and changed after visiting service stations.

Hopefully it could be fixed.
I have not noticed this bug. I did check to make sure after reading your post. Most of the bugs that I see reported, I try to verify on my game. The only sound bug that I can verify is the audio when you get some messages on the CB, and some cut-scene audios. Donnerwetter said that they are in the process of fixing them on Post 14 & 16 of this thread.

Last edited by USA Trucker; 05-05-2010 at 12:30 PM.
Old 05-05-2010, 05:39 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nike-it View Post
Mr luder one more offtopic or offensive post and you will get a ban and I'll close the whole thread. It is the first and the last warning!

You think I really care?!
There is enough people thinkin exactly what I just sayed.
You think I'am offensive? Read other forums about R'n'R, guess you will see really hateful postings about you'r game and their developers.
Guess why we're pissed off? Due we getting ignored by the people that want to sell us a game full of bugs, missed things and they still want more money from us by buying an expansion package. Great deal guys, really.

You just ruined it and now you're too proud to admit it, better ban people saying the truth as telling us what we deserved as customers.
We PAYED YOU! We want answears by YOU, thats what we deserved. Noone of you 1C/Softlab people really care about anything. You ignore reported bugs and ignore that 95% of the people want a simulation instead of arcade racing pos. (Oh, did I cuss?! Guess you ban me now, don't you?)

You really don't want to hear/read what people think of R'n'R since that would ban me right away. People are really pissed off at you and I would feel kinda embarrassed.

Anyone remembered Cronowerx or however they were called?! They failed, but Softlab failed a lot more.

And now, ban me, right away. It's easy to ban me, but hard to handle the truth, isn't it?
Old 05-05-2010, 05:51 PM
Approved Member

@Mr. Luder,

I don't think it's so much about your complaints, as it is on how you say it, and your reaction toward people that may disagree with you. You tell them (me) to STFU, and are generally insulting. I'm pretty sure that's what Nike-it is referring too.

@Nike-it,

Please don't close this thread because of one individual. There are a lot of good reports here, and Donnerwetter has responded openly, and honestly.

Last edited by USA Trucker; 05-05-2010 at 06:18 PM.
Old 05-06-2010, 12:14 AM
Approved Member

[QUOTE=Mr luder;157548]

FYI The hotfix does not fix anything. The problems that the hotfix does fix (2) are negligible compared to other problems the game has. Don't put too much effort into it.

[QUOTE=Mr luder;157548]
You think I really care?!
There is enough people thinkin exactly what I just sayed.
You think I'am offensive? Read other forums about R'n'R, guess you will see really hateful postings about you'r game and their developers.
Guess why we're pissed off? Due we getting ignored by the people that want to sell us a game full of bugs, missed things and they still want more money from us by buying an expansion package. Great deal guys, really.

You just ruined it and now you're too proud to admit it, better ban people saying the truth as telling us what we deserved as customers.
We PAYED YOU! We want answears by YOU, thats what we deserved. Noone of you 1C/Softlab people really care about anything. You ignore reported bugs and ignore that 95% of the people want a simulation instead of arcade racing pos. (Oh, did I cuss?! Guess you ban me now, don't you?)

You really don't want to hear/read what people think of R'n'R since that would ban me right away. People are really pissed off at you and I would feel kinda embarrassed.

Anyone remembered Cronowerx or however they were called?! They failed, but Softlab failed a lot more.

And now, ban me, right away. It's easy to ban me, but hard to handle the truth, isn't it?

I agree with you 100 percent.
Old 05-06-2010, 06:06 AM
Approved Member

I'm just curious... What version of the game do you have. Sorry I forgot. I know that Mr. Luder has the Russian one.
Old 05-06-2010, 06:31 AM
Approved Member

Let me clarify.
It seems that Mr. Luder speak about Russian release. USA Trucker obviously play English version of the game.
Development of different language versions is not simultaneous. Obviously English version was in development longer than Russian. Hence discussing Russian version on English forums is not correct: you are speaking about differnt versions of the product.
Despite the fact Russian version was available worldwide, 1C recognize that Russian is not most common tongue on the planet, and has released English version. I guess German version is coming, too.
Another fact is that support for Russian version is separate from support for English version. Because these versions are in different state from the POV of development.
So I guess Mr. Luder should has come to Russian forums, where he would find any information regarding his product.

Last edited by donnerwetter; 05-06-2010 at 06:36 AM.