Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll > RNR Questions

RNR Questions All questions about game.

Old 08-25-2010, 11:04 PM
Registered Member

And you can't pay the repairs for the Cheetah.
I've ruined the brakes in the Storyline, when I use the CruiseControl to get up the curves between the Truckstop and the Canyon.
So I called the Repair and they want 148000 Dollar only for the Brakes.
One Try later, i smashed it up in the curves and they said 1650000 Dollar.
Old 08-25-2010, 11:28 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starflyer View Post
I've ruined the brakes in the Storyline, when I use the CruiseControl to get up the curves between the Truckstop and the Canyon.
Stop wrecking it for the brief time you have it, and you won't have to worry about repairs.
Old 08-27-2010, 08:03 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by USA Trucker View Post
Yea, but you can't buy it, and I'm not sure I would. It does look stupid. It's like buying Speed Racer's Mach 5, or one of those Transformers. Really lame.
Yea only reason I'd buy it is to get in a head on with a few cops. but yea it's about the stupidest truck that they could've put in the game. and speed racer? and the transformers? that's actually a good compairison. they actually painted a W9 and a 379 like optimus prime. they were at the Las Vegas truck show...either last year or 2 years ago they looked pretty good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starflyer View Post
on that mission I had the same problem so instead of using the brakes I just kept my finger by my clutch key and my other by the 1 key when I was coming up to a corner and just dropped it in first when I started coming up to a corner. that actually worked supprisingly well. I had more problems with getting over the stupid jump without slamming into the explosive barrels and blowing the stupid tractor up.

Last edited by USA Trucker; 08-27-2010 at 08:07 PM. Reason: Merged postings in one.
Old 08-27-2010, 08:09 PM
Approved Member

@Pete379exhd,

Stop double posting. If you need to ad something, use the edit button on the original post. I think I warned you about this before.
Old 08-27-2010, 08:13 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
@Pete379exhd,

Stop double posting. If you need to ad something, use the edit button on the original post. I think I warned you about this before.
I didn't know it came up like that. I hit the quote button on one and posted and then quoted another and it came up like that.

Last edited by USA Trucker; 08-27-2010 at 08:16 PM.
Old 08-27-2010, 08:16 PM
Approved Member

Turn on the Multi off/on button for each quote, to use more than one quote, and then click the last posting quote button.
Old 08-27-2010, 08:30 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete379exhd View Post
I didn't know it came up like that. I hit the quote button on one and posted and then quoted another and it came up like that.
uhhh...I'm just going to just pick one person and call it good so I'm not running into that problem. sorry bout the problem. I'm just not good with computers.
Old 08-27-2010, 08:40 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete379exhd View Post
uhhh...I'm just going to just pick one person and call it good so I'm not running into that problem. sorry bout the problem. I'm just not good with computers.
It's a rather simple concept. If you want to address several posts, just click the "Multi Off" button to turn on the posts that you want to address. When you get to the last one, just click the "Quote" button as you would normally do. Then begin addressing the quotes. You'll see them all listed. It's easy. No computer knowledge required.
Old 08-28-2010, 09:52 AM
Approved Member

i drive a frightliner century with a 575, and i can do 90mph downhill, but if i can not hold on to the wheel( i have a G25 with ful force feedback on) i lose control, so i go 60-65, and 70-75 overtaking, that said a 600 Hp coronado is the fastest truck ingame

Last edited by Kibble; 08-28-2010 at 11:08 AM.
Old 08-28-2010, 12:47 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinXeng View Post
All you will get in terms of a reply will be opinions. Not matter what size or engine, all trucks will go as fast as maybe 90 on average without NOS.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint-Ashley View Post
Okay I know people has said that all trucks are equal after all the upgrades. I have tried out a Hercules Freedom and a Titan Ventura. The Hercules had a 600 HP engine where the Titan had a 475 HP engine.

I gave them both a run from your starting base in Oxnard to the truck stop exit about a mile down the road or so. The Hercules made it to 73 MPH where the Titan reached 84 MPH and was still climbing. The Hercules usually tops out at 80 without NOS with a bunch of upgrades and the Titan made it to 90 without upgrades.

If they are the equal after the upgrades, what are the differences in the engines? Isn't more HP better, or does each engine have a defined about of Torque that is not displayed?
Quote:
I have several trucks maxed out. The HP for the most part in the game is how fast the truck will reach its top speed. As indicated by GinXeng, the key word he used is an average of 90. The Hercules top speed is about 80-85, and the Titan is about 90-95. Give, or take a couple of mph on a straight level road.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibble View Post
that said a 600 Hp coronado is the fastest truck ingame
@Kibble,

Not really. I'll refer you to the earlier quoted postings on this thread. Post 3, 4, & 5. These postings are based on a straight, and level road, and are average speeds with maxed out engines, suspensions, chassis, etc., and no NOS.

Last edited by USA Trucker; 08-28-2010 at 01:14 PM.