Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll > Technical problems and Solutions

Technical problems and Solutions Questions and solutions

Old 01-24-2010, 07:11 PM
Approved Member

You running it with vsync on?!
Old 01-25-2010, 06:28 AM
Approved Member

Nope
Old 02-22-2010, 02:17 AM
Registered Member

Default Seeking help!!!

Ok like most of you guys I was so exited when RnR came to the alive and now that i got it i was so exited.....but untill i got to playing it.......is run so suky but only in the menu and stuff and so i cant really enjoy my game but then again i can play other games on my pc without a spec of lagg EX:Maderwarfare, all scs games , crysis and ect but RnR is another story. Please help me

Spec:
Amd Phenom(tm) 9500 Quad-core 2.20ghz
8.00 GB of memory DDR2
windows vista 64bit(service pack 2)
Geforce 9800 gt 512mb directx 11
500gb of space
realtek audio

and the last thing when i finished installing rnr the setup was finished the first 2 colum were red. i didnt now what they ment becuase it was in russion(the page that shows up after installing the game)
please help me becuase i basicly bough this system for RnR and would like to enjoy it if this can be fixed then in the patch is this possable to add support pleae and thanks, 1c
Old 02-22-2010, 01:53 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabover
is run so suky but only in the menu and stuff
sorry thought you meant gameplay

Last edited by novatekk; 02-22-2010 at 05:21 PM.
Old 02-22-2010, 03:49 PM
Registered Member

NO i mean lik when im changeing settings it run bad in the menus and also when the map is out but when im playing normal it runs ok enjoyable it something to do with the menu.also the music comes and gos when im changing the settings

what u mean the graphic car is a little problematic? all om my stuff is brand new XD and why is this game still using low spec on directx??? so basicly i mines well unstall rnr from my pc if they dont change this becuase i cant donwgrade for one game

And the last thing is that when i finished intalling the game, the first theing that pops out in the system test menu i had red on the first 2 coloums but i didn know what they ment becuase they were in russion

Last edited by Cabover; 02-22-2010 at 03:51 PM.
Old 02-22-2010, 05:40 PM
Approved Member

About the videocard...I thought you meant bad performance during gameplay so figured it might have been your videocard. Eventhough it is a decent card I wouldn't want to call it brand new. The 9x series was launched back in 2008.

Anyway back to the problem. I also noticed that the background video in the menus sometimes hangs for a split second when changing settings so I guess that's what you're talking about. I wouldn't even call it a problem but then I don't know how severe it is with your system.

About DirectX 11...there's no need to downgrade anything. It's just that you specifically mentioned having it installed in regard to this game so I thought you might want to know that Rig'N'Roll isn't optimized for DirectX 11 anyway.

I don't know what was on the first two columns...all was green when I ran it so I didn't pay any attention to it. Can't you run it again and translate it?
Old 02-22-2010, 08:32 PM
Registered Member

Well when the game starts, u see the option to click on and if i click on any of them my game laggs,ex. settings, but the game runs good on game play{im try to get a program that can tell me how many fraps i get And post some pic}

about the 2 coloum green thing i cant reinstall becuase my activation will be 0 becuase i intsalled it on my older pc and now on this one and if i reinstall it that will be my last chance!!!

beside that i guess im have to wait for the patch....they did say in late febuary right? and wait for the english version too i rather have this game in a disc!

Here are the pic without the menu.......
before:

After:

Gameplay:

After:

i dont know th size of the pic that are alowed and if there over the limit i apolagice

Last edited by USA Trucker; 11-07-2010 at 07:09 PM. Reason: Merged Postings Into One.
Old 02-23-2010, 01:46 PM
Approved Member

Ok, I installed Fraps aswell to see what frames I got. I'm running the game on a Core 2 Quad Q9550, 4 Gig RAM, XFX GTX 285, Vista Ultimate 64bit. While it is definately lower in menus compared to the actual driving, it is not as bad as yours. I get 15 fps in that last pic (the one where you get 5 frames).

I have honestly no idea why this happens. At first I thought it might be the video that plays in the background in the main menu but that can't be it because on that last pic of yours, there is no video, it's all in-game. I can understand that in your case, having to cope with 5 fps, gets to a point where it is unacceptable. Let's just hope the patch fixes this problem.

About the activation: while I think you can just contact 1C to get a new bunch of activations, I personally make copies of the registration entries (use regedit in windows) to make sure I can reinstall windows/the game as many times as I want.
Old 02-23-2010, 08:15 PM
Registered Member

well thanks for trying to help me and by the way is there a spasific program that i should update like i updated directx,opengl, and video card> u have any other suggestions?

huh................this sound weird but all i did was defram my hard drive and RnR run 15 times better, it still laggs in the menu but at least i can play the game on high options XD

Last edited by USA Trucker; 11-07-2010 at 07:10 PM. Reason: Merged Postings Into One.
Old 02-24-2010, 07:53 PM
Approved Member

Glad to hear it runs a lot better now! I think a lot of people underestimate the essence of a good defrag every now and then.

Now lets hope the upcoming patch does wonders as well.