Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll

Rig'n'Roll Truck racing game, sequel to the famous Hard Truck series. Drive authentic trucks along real Californian roads, deliver cargo, take part in truck races or establish your own cargo transportation company.

Old 09-04-2009, 04:33 AM
Approved Member

Some questions have been answered and posted on truckpol:

1.) If the player crashes into something with the front of the truck will it be possible to damage the cooling system (radiator) causing the truck to overheat?

A: Yes

2.) Will we be able to name our company or will it always be "Nick's Trucking"? And will we be able to put special company logos on our trucks and those of our hired drivers like in D2?

A: Company name will always be Nick's Trucking

3.) How realistic is the acceleration of the trucks in the game? Will the truck accelerate slower with a loaded trailer attached?

A: 3.1 It is hard to describe everything in detail
A: 3.2 Yes

4.) Will we have to pay tolls at locations such as the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco?

A: No

5.) We know that the AI drivers can report us to the police if we break the law/crash... but can we (the players) report drivers who cause accidents/crash into us to the police?

A: Maybe

6.) Will there be truck weight stations along the highway where the trucks will have to stop to be weighed and recieve a ticket if they are over the weight limit? (California has a lot of these stations in real life)

A: No. In the game, there will be special lanes on the highway on which trucks are allowed to drive

7.) Will there be rock chips on the windshield (from gravel or loose rocks flying from other cars/trucks? And if yes, will the cracks get bigger over time so that you will have to replace the whole windshield?

A: It is posible

8.) Since the game has a Russian main character it is only logical that he will want to listen to Russian music (to remind him of home ). What music will be in the game? And will there be songs from the band Aria? (it was awesome in Hard Truck 2)

A: Of course.

Last edited by Freak Of Nature; 09-04-2009 at 03:00 PM.
Old 09-04-2009, 11:00 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiskey View Post
As far as I know, it's only 6 gears. Hope for a Hi-Lo button
Well, I sure hope not.
Or else this would really be the final nail in Rig n'Roll 's coffin. At least as far as I'm concerned. And since I haven't got an awnser from an admin, I can only guess you're telling the truth.

One dissappointment after the other, that's the way of the Rig 'n' Roll.
Old 09-06-2009, 03:11 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flagman_20 View Post
Well, I sure hope not.
Or else this would really be the final nail in Rig n'Roll 's coffin. At least as far as I'm concerned. And since I haven't got an awnser from an admin, I can only guess you're telling the truth.

One dissappointment after the other, that's the way of the Rig 'n' Roll.
Really sad to hear you say that... considering this is the first truck simulator to even offer an h shifter at all. I drive a 6 speed eaton in real life, so this 6 speed h shifter should be just fine. Ill admit, driving an 8 or 10 speed is a little more skilled and fun but hey, something is better than nothing, and shifting 6 gears is way more fun then clicking a button up 10 times.
Old 09-06-2009, 07:14 PM
Approved Member

I remember that in King of the Road you could change to any gear by pressing 1-9 keys.

With a logitech controller you can set a button for Hi-Lo gears
Old 09-12-2009, 02:18 PM
Approved Member

I don´t know if I can post it here, but I will do it What´s new about new trailer? Because it´s 2 weeks ago when were send tips what can be in trailer. And trailer is not released. I think it´s too long now.
Old 09-12-2009, 05:55 PM
Approved Member

Developers are still making the new trailer as well as second interview wich will be released pretty soon I think. I think this time tjey want to make really great and amazing trailer, wich are not made in just seceral days
Old 09-12-2009, 07:04 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuhui2009 View Post
A new trailer with engine sounds should have been released with the interview but for whatever reason was slightly delayed. It is possible that it is ready and just needs to be published.
Posted yesterday (09/11/09)
Old 09-12-2009, 07:19 PM
Approved Member

Well I don't think so, interview was finished even earlier than it was published, so video in no way could have been released with that interview, It may be released with the second one

Last edited by Freak Of Nature; 09-13-2009 at 10:31 AM.
Old 09-13-2009, 09:41 AM
Approved Member

OK. And. Do you know how long trailer will be (in minutes)?
Old 09-13-2009, 10:31 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by drexit View Post
OK. And. Do you know how long trailer will be (in minutes)?
Only developers know that