Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War > Men of War: Vietnam

Men of War: Vietnam A new title in the world-known Men of War real-time tactics game series

Old 02-24-2011, 02:41 AM
Approved Member

So now that Assault Squad is more or less out the door - Any indication on when we can expect Vietnam to release?

I hate to be "that guy" who revives an old thread with a question the devs/mods are sick of hearing - However i am planning to leave the country some time in May and will be abandonning my PC and gaming for a couple of years, hoping to get a chance to play this before i depart.
Old 02-24-2011, 07:56 AM
Approved Member

We'll try to release it before your departure then
Old 02-24-2011, 06:41 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nokturnal View Post
So now that Assault Squad is more or less out the door - Any indication on when we can expect Vietnam to release?

I hate to be "that guy" who revives an old thread with a question the devs/mods are sick of hearing - However i am planning to leave the country some time in May and will be abandonning my PC and gaming for a couple of years, hoping to get a chance to play this before i depart.
You going 2 space or something ? , never abandon pc gaming
Old 02-24-2011, 11:57 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaksie View Post
We'll try to release it before your departure then
Sneaksie mate, you're a legend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zauii
You going 2 space or something ? , never abandon pc gaming
PC gaming is just keeping me busy at the moment, it will only be a distraction in the future - Let's just say there are far better things, or rather, people.. to play with where i'm going.
Old 02-26-2011, 01:43 PM
Approved Member

I am disappointed with assault squad but i have something to look forward to with Men of War: Vietnam. because is the same team that made Red Tide.

Red Tide was a excellent Singleplayer for the die hard men of war player. the only thing was missing was Multiplayer co-op.

so i can't wait for Men of War: Vietnam with Multiplayer co-op.
Old 02-26-2011, 08:27 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedWolf View Post
I am disappointed with assault squad but i have something to look forward to with Men of War: Vietnam. because is the same team that made Red Tide.

Red Tide was a excellent Singleplayer for the die hard men of war player. the only thing was missing was Multiplayer co-op.

so i can't wait for Men of War: Vietnam with Multiplayer co-op.
single player was terrible in those games, no challenge. Multiplayer was its strong point. God knows where you people come from.
Old 02-26-2011, 11:00 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho pigeon View Post
single player was terrible in those games, no challenge. Multiplayer was its strong point. God knows where you people come from.
You come out of nowhere to say that single player is terrible and that there is no challenge. your definitely playing the wrong game with comment like that.

I been playing this Series from 2003 and you have the nerve to say "God knows where you people come from" as well as going off topic in this forum.

Last edited by SpeedWolf; 02-26-2011 at 11:02 PM.
Old 02-27-2011, 02:04 PM
Approved Member

finally the unbelievable has come truth!!! cant wait~~jet & helicopter....!!hope later the game will advance more further....into modem warfare.....and btw MOW is the best strategy game i ever play...(especially the manual control of a vehicle or soldier) ..unlike the game play of company of hero ...or any other strategy game....keep up the work ^^....

Last edited by commanderz; 02-27-2011 at 02:22 PM.
Old 02-28-2011, 12:53 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho pigeon View Post
You are quickly showing how arrogant you are - Insulting other posters who ask simple questions and arguing with people over their own opinion of the game. Amazing.
Didn't your mother ever tell you that the world does not revolve around you?

Pull your head in mate, you won't get far in life if you continue acting the way you do on a simple gaming forum.

To be perfectly honest, one of the reasons i avoid MP is because i want to avoid people like you with your narrow minded views and holier-than-thou attitude.
Old 03-03-2011, 07:55 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nokturnal View Post
You are quickly showing how arrogant you are - Insulting other posters who ask simple questions and arguing with people over their own opinion of the game. Amazing.
Didn't your mother ever tell you that the world does not revolve around you?

Pull your head in mate, you won't get far in life if you continue acting the way you do on a simple gaming forum.

To be perfectly honest, one of the reasons i avoid MP is because i want to avoid people like you with your narrow minded views and holier-than-thou attitude.
Hi, didn't your mother ever tell you not to get butt-hurt by people on a forum? You're not going to get far in life being offended by everything. And don't tell us you're scared of multi player because you have to play with other people, if you're a loner that's fine but don't expect sympathy.