Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess > Tactics discussions and solutions

Tactics discussions and solutions All you need to win the battle.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-19-2009, 10:47 PM
Approved Member

Default Impossible Warrior - no losses?

Can it be done? Calinda did finish the game with zero losses, but I can't remember if it was with the Warrior or not. That's what I'm going to try for in my first game (I did play the Russian/English mod a bit) but I don't know if I'll manage without losses. Might be too hard for me.

Anyway, in the first 30 min of play I had a couple of challenges in ensuring zero losses. The two training fights I did by dismissing the weak troops and just using the paladins (you get the weak troops back anyway). But then in Debir I found a few of the early fights too difficult to achieve first time without losses. As a Warrior, you don't have access to ANY spells early (other than scrolls which I don't want to waste - except for a few Poison Skulls). I took Strength 1 (+1 attack), Experience 1 (+20 experience) and Scouting 1 by level two. The portrait artefact helps with morale for humans, so I stuck with a team of Swordsmen, Inquisitors, Priests, Bears, and Archers early on. I also got the shoes that give +3 mana and morale for Bears. So all of these units are at positive morale.

The problem is that without access to the spellbook yet, I am using the Dragon Kick a lot and hoping not to take more than 1 loss (which the Inquisitor can cover). No Healing as yet. So I have completed 5 fights without loss but I had to reload from a couple of fights where I lost a troop. The first goal is to get to 10 fights without loss so that I will get the first medal (+200 leadership).

This is good fun though. Very challenging. Any advice on how to mop up Debir without losses as a Warrior?

Another thing, if I buy a Royal Thorn (need 360 leadership first) will spawned Thorns that are killed count as losses?

Last edited by Zhuangzi; 11-19-2009 at 10:57 PM.