Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik

IL-2 Sturmovik The famous combat flight simulator.

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2008, 09:58 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daichidicki View Post
Working links are in several places in this thread already.
If some of you had read the thread more carefully, you would have seen these same links that others have used including the two Sniper mentioned above.

I do believe a few of the links that were either in the quotes or copied and pasted to reponses didn’t work due to dropped characters in the paste.

Either way, failure to read carefully is not an excuse for not finding the originally posted links. I'll put the working links here to make it easier for you.
You can go back and read the original posts for the descriptions of the tracks. Those post also include working links.

http://rapidshare.com/files/78861110...t_WOE.zip.html

http://rapidshare.com/files/79753704...angle.zip.html

LW_Carp: It's not an aimbot. Josse hacked the machine guns to be more powerful and then shared the hack with many others including myself through the AAA forum. Did I read that right? You want Hanz to post a link to a weapons hack here??? Are you nuts???

Hanz check email.
I don't know who Daichidicki is, but i'd suggest he's stirring it.

As posted on the 'other' website.

Quote:
AAA Imposter with Weapon Hack
~S`Gentlemen

I have recently posted at 1C forums a reply to an n-track post Here that was made about a track recorded in our server from an AAA_Badboy. He has been banned from both our servers at SOF/SOV. It appears in the track that the guns on his Spitfire have extremely long/accurate range. Here is the IP's for two hackers we have banned and collected info from.

AAA_Badboy - IP: 24.19.244.48
Daichidiki - IP: 76.22.62.154 - a Daichidoku imposter with Lerch mod

I suggest adding these to your ban list and even researching them via WhoIs. Time to put pressure on these clowns before they really make a mess of things within the community. See you in the Skies! ~S`
If in fact this forum Daichidiki is the same online Daichidicki that has been banned on *mod* servers for bad behavior, i'd say whatever accusations he has are null and void by his own actions - the existance of a 'aimbot hack' or mod doesn't give validation for any person to use it online to prove his/her stand-point.

You can't prevent the mod from existing, you can prevent yourself from using it, however.
Old 01-03-2008, 10:12 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rama View Post
No I didn't - but after OldBuzzard words "If you aren't going to be a part of the solution, then at least don't hinder those that are trying to find that solution", I understood he was among the ones who try to find one... so I asked if he had something to propose.
My appologies, I kinda jumped in the middle there, it was early in the morning for me and I should have refrained from posting until I had had more coffee, lol.

Bandit Bill, good call m8!
Old 01-04-2008, 03:57 AM
Approved Member

While I don't know who Daichidicki is; I have to mention that the post about his being banned is mis-quoted. He wasn't banned for using the "aimbot" but rather for flying a Lerche (which he posted tracks to here in this forum under the nik Santa Clause) that was not a part of the planeset for that server (again something shown in the tracks he posted).

While the tracks clearly show that he knows how to cheat (which was the point of the post) most of his posts seem to support the anti-mod crowd.

Just my take on things.

wg
Old 01-04-2008, 05:47 AM
Registered Member

Keep in mind other catagories that seem to be overlooked.

For some, there is a huge difference between a mod and a cheat.

Someone could be "anti-mod", "pro-mod", "anti-cheat" or "pro-mod-anti-cheat".
There are also some that are just "pro-cheat"

Some catagories can find common ground, while others will not.

Last edited by Daichidicki; 01-04-2008 at 06:08 AM.
Old 01-04-2008, 12:15 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JG52Uther View Post
You have been proven to be "pro-cheat" so therefore any input from you,as a known cheater,is null and void.Go and find some other game to ruin.
your being hypocritical, since you personally directly fund the il2 hackers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt.Wolf

AAA Site Contributors:
Big Thank You To All Our Donators, We Need Every Spare Buck

.....UTHER

Thank You.....
and if Daichi posted some tracks or screenshots in this thread of how easy it is to use unauthorized planes on some full real servers, good for him, that what this thread is for !

was his post inconvenient for you ?

Last edited by zapatista; 01-04-2008 at 12:35 PM.
Old 01-04-2008, 01:48 PM
Approved Member

A better question would be is it inconvenient for you to find an actual cheater then point to an anti-modder who is cheating and using the same tools he attacks to try to prove that cheating exists?
Old 01-04-2008, 02:13 PM
Approved Member

Well if you want to get personal:Yes I have contributed to that site,me and several others.Maybe even you,as you are a member of that forum,just under another name.I have nothing to hide.So zapatista,it looks like you actually support known cheaters now? A known cheater will never have my support,yet you seem to support him.Strange.And you seem to know more about cheating than most of us here,so maybe you have another agenda?
Proof of cheating is not inconvenient to me,in fact it is what I asked for at the beginning of this thread.Everyone was saying how the game was ruined,they had all got proof of cheating online,and the sky was falling.Yet when I had the temerity to ask people to post the proof they all had so we could all see the scope of the cheating we had various answers ranging from 'oh you can't actually see it' to 'well I have proof on my hard drive but I am not going to post it here!'

Last edited by JG52Uther; 01-04-2008 at 02:24 PM.
Old 01-04-2008, 02:29 PM
Approved Member

@Jg52Uther

the cheater you´ve mentioned had the callsign daichdiki, the poster here in this thread calls
himself daichidicki.
That is not the same and maybe you are wrong in calling him a pro-cheater, especially as his posts are anti - hacking.
Old 01-04-2008, 02:41 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by robtek View Post
@Jg52Uther

the cheater you´ve mentioned had the callsign daichdiki, the poster here in this thread calls
himself daichidicki.
That is not the same and maybe you are wrong in calling him a pro-cheater, especially as his posts are anti - hacking.

It is the same poster, i'll leave it at that.

I'll also say, that all is not as it seems, from either a pro- or anti-modders perspective.
Old 01-04-2008, 02:42 PM
Registered Member

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by JG52Uther View Post
And? I said post your proof of cheating tracks here.The guy looks like he told everyone he was in there.He wasn't trying to cheat,he was showing you that he could if he wanted to.
Next?
Closed Thread