Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend > Technical problems and solutions

Technical problems and solutions Questions and solutions

Old 10-07-2009, 12:37 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaRuler View Post
Hello guys i need serieus help i tryd everything
Every time i start the game it wont start up it give me some error instead this is the error

.\BMRender\rmode.cpp(1583): DirectX call failed: -1, -1, E_FAIL (An undetermined error occured inside the Direct3D subsystem)

Cna some1 help me please cant play the game otherwise dont know what the problem or the solution is
I just bought the game on Steam, installed and I have exactly the same problem when I try to start the game! Someone has a solution?
I have i7-920, ati HD4650, 6 gb ddr3, vista 64bit. I installed the latest version of direct x and latest ati-drivers.
Old 10-07-2009, 12:42 PM
Approved Member

write about your problem at support@1cpublishing.eu and add dxdiag report ( dont post it here i think no one here can read such logs)

btw i7 + radeon hd4650? strange combination ~~
Old 10-07-2009, 12:43 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elwin View Post
write about your problem at support@1cpublishing.eu and add dxdiag report ( dont post it here i think no one here can read such logs)

btw i7 + radeon hd4650? strange combination ~~
Ok, thnx for advice. And yeah, i know, update for gfx-card coming up :p
Old 10-14-2009, 05:27 PM
Registered Member

Default How to fix quit to desktop when reaching a new level issue

I've been having issues with game quitting upon reaching a level and after some battles. I've been able to fix it by updating my audio drivers (I've been using Realtec AC 97 Audio with drivers that were a few years old) Hope this info helps someone else!
Old 10-15-2009, 09:54 AM
Approved Member

The information is no good to me as l use Logitech USB speakers.
Old 12-31-2009, 10:27 AM
Registered Member

Default kb.exe has encountered a problem

Anyone still alive in here?

I tried the demo, works perfectly, loved the game, bought it couple of days ago, installs with out problems, but when i try to start the game, kb.exe encounters a problem and needs to close.

So i reinstalled, still the same problem, patched and still the same problem, I waded trough this section and couldnt find anyone else with my problem.

Though im not sure if it matters in this case, im running on windows xp home edition version 2002 service pack 3, my computer has a AMD athlon 64 processor 3000+, 2.01 GHz, 2,00 gb of RAM with a NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GT for a video card.

oh and i bought it from a local shop and the publisher is nobilis and the game is in english
Old 02-03-2010, 01:27 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tharuler View Post
hello guys i need serieus help i tryd everything
every time i start the game it wont start up it give me some error instead this is the error

.\bmrender\rmode.cpp(1583): Directx call failed: -1, -1, e_fail (an undetermined error occured inside the direct3d subsystem)

cna some1 help me please cant play the game otherwise dont know what the problem or the solution is
snap! my code 5441 )or something) the game runs but crashes randomly quite often.

Last edited by Kings Bounty Hunter; 02-03-2010 at 01:36 PM.
Old 02-15-2010, 12:36 PM
Registered Member

Default A possible answer

Well i met the same problem with the Direct3D issues, i searched the forums and read up. And then i tinkered a bit. After updating all the DirectX files (the ones that came with the game AND the one from the web) i opened my NVidia Control Panel, everyone should have one of these, rigth click on your desktop and choose it there from the menu. There you can add King's Bounty to be supported by the 3D anhilliating utillity, add it and press USE. Also allow NVidia to be in charge of 3D rendering in games. After i did this i have now played for 6 hours and NO crashes!
It took awhile and alot of tinkering, kinda anoying cause the game is good, but in all ends it works now. Hope this will help alot of other pips that have similiar problems

Now, on with the game!
Old 03-09-2010, 07:51 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hufsa View Post
There you can add King's Bounty to be supported by the 3D anhilliating utillity, add it and press USE. Also allow NVidia to be in charge of 3D rendering in games.
Under my nvidia Control Panel, and manage 3d systems, i do not see any "anhiliating" utilty or option!
Old 06-13-2010, 09:25 AM
Approved Member

Game crashes while going to freedom islands, yes, big problem...

I played in first island-DARION finished almost all quest,
then i went to freedom islands - finished most quest,
then i went to dwarven island-KORDAR been there for a bit - when i felt ive good a strong army i went back to DARION finished all quests, and went to freedom islands again! to fight strong heroes.. and the game always crashes when i try to sail there...

I said ok, its a nasty bug, so i continued playing in KORDAR finished most quest and sneaked to the DEMONIS, played there for a bit, now i try again to go to freedom islands.It always crashes..