Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War > Men of War: Red Tide

Men of War: Red Tide Stand-alone expansion to its critically acclaimed RTS Men of War

Old 11-22-2009, 01:47 AM
Registered Member

just downloaded the demo and played it. you know, i really like where this game is going. i'm excited about it. i hear the 'heroes badge' sequel will have lots of improvements. i just think it just needs a little more polish. stuff like the user interface. which i've always thought looked bland. kinda cheap looking. gameplay is so realistic, but there are certain things about this game that give it that low budget feel. and that really bothers me for such a terrific strategy game. in the red tide demo it even looks like they improved the look of the selection graphics at the soldiers feet. the little highlighted circle. they are so close to acing this game. i'm very happy with the direction it's going.
Old 11-23-2009, 06:49 PM
Approved Member

a demo of what?
Old 11-24-2009, 12:37 PM
Approved Member

Red Tide demo i guess, did you miss it?

http://www.1cpublishing.eu/news/men-...demo-available
Old 11-24-2009, 09:31 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
did you miss it?
yup...was it announced here?? (by you!). but that's cool they released one, probably accounts for the increased chatter here on the forums. no matter though, i downloaded the full game the day it came out.