Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend > Tips and Hints

Tips and Hints Different solutions, tips and hints.

Old 05-08-2009, 11:45 AM
Approved Member

Day 3 on Islands... ok... but level 11! Holy cheat!
Old 05-08-2009, 12:16 PM
Approved Member

The warrior can do a lot of things rather quickly and can have superior leadership, can complete a lot of quests quickly and efficiently. The only problem is that some versions don't have a clock, but a daytime/night, etc, and it's hard to time everything you do. I have that problem and that's the second time I waste a day from 2 to 3, while I can be on the islands at day 3 without any troubles. And I'm playing a paladin, so I'm positive it's doable with any char.

So no cheating involved there, I'm sure of it.

Last edited by DGDobrev; 05-08-2009 at 12:19 PM.
Old 05-08-2009, 04:33 PM
Approved Member

With the +XP skill maxed and Tactics Treatise on top of it for +10% extra XP it is pretty possible
Old 05-08-2009, 04:35 PM
Approved Member

And to DGDobrev - yup you definitely must have a clock, so you time your travels at 6:55 AM or so. IIRC time is shown as tooltip when you mouseover the day/night thing.
Old 05-08-2009, 04:42 PM
Approved Member

I'm trying to get it to work although I can't quite get what's wrong. When I mouseover, I still get Daytime, for example. Maybe I picked the wrong patch for this version. I used 1.7's patch that nobilis launched (and I don't use any cracks, if that's what someone's implying, the game's legit as hell), but it should work for the 1c/Katauri version without a problem, or so I read

EDIT: Fixed it

Last edited by DGDobrev; 05-08-2009 at 04:46 PM.
Old 05-08-2009, 09:42 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGDobrev View Post
The warrior can do a lot of things rather quickly and can have superior leadership, can complete a lot of quests quickly and efficiently. The only problem is that some versions don't have a clock, but a daytime/night, etc, and it's hard to time everything you do. I have that problem and that's the second time I waste a day from 2 to 3, while I can be on the islands at day 3 without any troubles. And I'm playing a paladin, so I'm positive it's doable with any char.

So no cheating involved there, I'm sure of it.
Holy cheat didn't mean cheating but a weird variation of Holy Shit.

There's already records posted in 7 days for mage and warrior I'm sure it's quite possible to do Paladin too in 7 days. Even with warrior, reach level 11 before day 3 7AM is still quite incredible.

I'd be curious to know how the mage that made it in 7 days did that first area and what level before day 3 7AM.
Old 05-08-2009, 09:49 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calinda View Post
With the +XP skill maxed and Tactics Treatise on top of it for +10% extra XP it is pretty possible
Tactics Treatise isn't in my current game yet! For the XP skill maxed that's Paladin skills so not so easy to increase them soon for a warrior and a mage.

There's also a set with the Tactics Treatise and Bloody Band that bring +5% XP bonus.

I haven't check with your savegame you provided but I bet that to reach level 11 even with xp bonus at some point, this requires to have done most if not all quests and fights in the first 4 area, that is incredible in a so short time, very impressive.
Old 05-08-2009, 10:14 PM
Approved Member

DGDobrev: How did you fix it? I have the same issue.
Old 05-08-2009, 11:14 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGDobrev View Post
...while I can be on the islands at day 3 without any troubles...
You mean you do most quests and fights of first 4 area before 7AM day 3? From reading some post it seems that going to islands before level 10/11 would be quite a challenge in Islands.

And I suspect that to reach level 10/11 even with some xp bonus at some point requires that you do most quests and fights of first 4 area. I'm currently level 6 and don't have much to do in the first four area but the Cemetery, few heroes and few tough quests like the mage challenge, the king's treasure quest, the last part of the barbarian quests, the mage tower and few other I probably forget.
Old 05-09-2009, 12:03 AM
Approved Member

well u can be level 2 and reach island :>

just speed rush the turtle
sweep the island come back to darion own back to island own and mines and own :>