Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend > Mods

Mods Everything about mods

Old 10-08-2008, 04:29 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by spamm View Post
I will make my mods for the English version when I will receive the English version KB.
I'm currently playing the english version and I've installed quite a few of your mods. All work great =)
Old 10-09-2008, 02:21 AM
Approved Member

Love the mod that makes the player look like a demoness but her walk speed appears to be substantially slower. Anyway to modify this without making all demoness enemies move faster also. Solved my own problem setting walk speed and run speed to 7.0 seems to be about the same. Tested the necromancy mod it doesnt not appear to work, in russian or in english versions, all troops including your own die with one hit.

Last edited by milo; 10-09-2008 at 04:28 AM.
Old 10-09-2008, 02:21 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by milo View Post
Love the mod that makes the player look like a demoness but her walk speed appears to be substantially slower. Anyway to modify this without making all demoness enemies move faster also. Solved my own problem setting walk speed and run speed to 7.0 seems to be about the same. Tested the necromancy mod it doesnt not appear to work, in russian or in english versions, all troops including your own die with one hit.
I'm trying out the player demoness mod, it's pretty cool, but have you or anyone else using the mod have any footstep sounds when moving around the map?. There's footstep sounds on the idle animations but none while moving. Also can anybody tell me what the "army shop" mod does please?

Last edited by jaylo101; 03-31-2009 at 08:23 PM.
Old 10-10-2008, 12:41 AM
Approved Member

Testing the sacrificial knife mod and it seems to work but dialogue options need translation. You visit a town to obtain the sacrificial knife, it appears to work first by talking to the knife the dialogue option you select seems to choose which army to sacrifice, if you select a valid army to sacrifice you should then have one of two choices if you select the second one and then use the knife the army you selected will be converted to undead. Is it possible for someone to translate dialogue?
Old 10-11-2008, 08:41 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by milo View Post
Testing the sacrificial knife mod and it seems to work but dialogue options need translation. You visit a town to obtain the sacrificial knife, it appears to work first by talking to the knife the dialogue option you select seems to choose which army to sacrifice, if you select a valid army to sacrifice you should then have one of two choices if you select the second one and then use the knife the army you selected will be converted to undead. Is it possible for someone to translate dialogue?
If you know where all the dialogue is in the file, you could just copy each piece & paste it onto the Google Translate webpage, translate from russian to english & then replace the russsian with the english.