Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North

King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North Next game in the award-winning King’s Bounty series

Old 11-25-2012, 10:20 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B. View Post
The German Version is available only for preorder, but the release is delayed over and over again. I know, that it is still not pressed, because the german publisher is waiting for some new and working builts, which is OK for me. No problem to wait a few (weeks, month, who knows), because if they will release this retail, I like to have a game without bugs, wrong descriptions, missing tooltips, etc..

Greetz

J.B.
That's fine, let the diehards pick the game apart for bugs. It would just be nice to hear from a 1C employee confirming the physical copy, pictured in the upper right corner of this screen, is on it's way with a possible release date.
I don't think that's asking a lot.
Old 11-26-2012, 09:35 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickah88 View Post
That's fine, let the diehards pick the game apart for bugs. It would just be nice to hear from a 1C employee confirming the physical copy, pictured in the upper right corner of this screen, is on it's way with a possible release date.
I don't think that's asking a lot.
You're right and I see no reason why the retail-version isn't listed in any other shop. I'll keep my fingers crossed, that you'll get this confirmation asap!

Greetz

J.B.
Old 11-27-2012, 12:53 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B. View Post
You're right and I see no reason why the retail-version isn't listed in any other shop. I'll keep my fingers crossed, that you'll get this confirmation asap!

Greetz

J.B.
Yeah, any info would be nice!
Old 12-02-2012, 10:25 PM
Approved Member

Just wondering if 1C has found anything out about this?
Old 12-02-2012, 10:45 PM
Registered Member

To me its alot more work for companys to make 2 versions.. 1 steam and then another physical.. Not to mention the patch issues.. copies avail from places other then this company... But thats as far as I will go on that.. Me personally I cant stand steam I think its nothing but an beg farm to get you to buy more games.. But again having stuff auto patched is cool and saves the total newbies on coming here asking questions how.
my .0002 cents on this, its about all its worth LOL.
Old 12-03-2012, 01:27 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TundraCanine View Post
To me its alot more work for companys to make 2 versions.. 1 steam and then another physical.. Not to mention the patch issues.. copies avail from places other then this company... But thats as far as I will go on that.. Me personally I cant stand steam I think its nothing but an beg farm to get you to buy more games.. But again having stuff auto patched is cool and saves the total newbies on coming here asking questions how.
my .0002 cents on this, its about all its worth LOL.
I understand 1C can make more money by selling digital downloads vs. physical copies. If anything, why not roll out the DD, let all the bugs and major patches cycle through, then release a physical copies for all old farts/diehards!
The entire series, to date, has been sold as as physical copies...and it still seems to be going strong. So why not keep it going?
You can tell that this thread with over 1000 views, probably has a few lurkers just waiting for the news!
Old 12-06-2012, 12:27 PM
Approved Member

Was just wondering if anyone from 1C can comment on this thread?
Old 12-13-2012, 12:58 PM
Approved Member

bump
Old 12-13-2012, 01:47 PM
Approved Member

There are retail versions available, but all of them require Steam to activate. After activation and updating you can switch Steam to offline mode, but I'm sure you know this already.
Old 12-13-2012, 02:56 PM
Approved Member

@Sneaksie

As far as I could see in the net the only place you can order a retail version right now seems to be Amazon Germany. They send my copy out today, so I can confirm that there are retail versions, but neither on Amazon.com nor on other big online stores I was able to find a possibility to order one.

Would it be possible for you to give some examples of where to order them?

Kind regards

J.B.