Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North

King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North Next game in the award-winning King’s Bounty series

Old 10-13-2012, 06:12 AM
Approved Member

It's said that release date is 23 November :/
From press version, google translation.
"I can right now. I just finished the first session - I just wanted to look at five minutes and two hours went by me, that is the norm in the case of KB: D Hot - The Vikings have a completely new unit and once we can play with them at the start, which pleased. A standard walker (Viking / Berserker after upgrade), slinger (Slinger), pitcher axes (Axe Thrower) on heavily restricted, but with a big injury. In this tutorial (the standard missions in the basement) was a rider on a polar bear, Jarl, who is doing battle like that, but it has an interesting supporting capacity and cabin crammed skillami druid mage-type, but I have not bought it yet - I play opment so far, I see no need to take it to the store. - A lot of skills in individuals, some are repeats from previous games, but a lot of new and interesting. Each of the new form has at least one additional skill, and most two, three Jarl. Rider on a bear (sorry, can not remember the name) has a skill rezurekcyjnego, so traditionally will be a lot of gymnastics in the completion battle without losses - I love it: D - Skills in the characters adapted to the Vikings, but has been dropped ..."
Old 10-15-2012, 05:47 AM
Approved Member

I want this game now. I hope 1C puts some actual marketing behind this as the series has been very popular and there is a huge market for this game IF they know it is out there.
Old 10-15-2012, 06:52 AM
Approved Member

I can't believe that we're posting on the official 1C forum and yet we can't get any confirmation about the date of release. That's just odd to me
Old 10-15-2012, 02:26 PM
Approved Member

Yea - that is very annoying. I wonder if it is related to the fact that steam reduces the time between 'gold' and publishing (i.e, they can wait till the last minute to decide when the game is 'ready').
-
Anyways there is a new preview here:

http://www.strategyinformer.com/pc/k...4/preview.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkeonz View Post
I can't believe that we're posting on the official 1C forum and yet we can't get any confirmation about the date of release. That's just odd to me
Old 10-16-2012, 04:53 AM
Approved Member

It is now available on Steam. about 25euro with discount.
Old 10-16-2012, 06:22 AM
Approved Member

Yeah. Picked it up today It will be fun trying a new King's Bounty after such a long pause from Crossworlds. Price seems reasonable too, based on the value the series has.
Old 10-17-2012, 09:17 PM
Approved Member

I've got my copy on Steam pre-order to, it even came with a free copy of Fantasy Wars.

Daniel.
Old 10-21-2012, 05:08 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1darklord View Post
I've got my copy on Steam pre-order to, it even came with a free copy of Fantasy Wars.

Daniel.
I have Fantasy Wars already, I wasn't keen on it.

I'll be pre-ordering two, one for me and one for my daughter who is a big fan.