Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Old 06-15-2012, 03:05 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by catito14 View Post
I hate the vapor in the morning ...
"very soon" ... that words includes thousands of possibilities .... why this guys are sooooo ambiguous? B6 give us an exact date ... we deserve that.
Because the last time the estimates weren't met to the second Maddox Games was torn to pieces by the "Gimme-gimme-wanna-have"-crowd?

Not that their estimates have ever been particularly exact, mind you, but people here have the unfortunate tendency not to read what is posted but to read what they want to read. And woe betide you if reality then doesn't match imagination!
Old 06-15-2012, 03:06 PM
Approved Member

i took A2A Spitfire from FSX for a ride, so i feel a bit grumpy about CLoD this week; anyway..

"made some improvements to the clouds"
what does that mean, are they usable now?

"On the aircraft front, we’ve done virtually everything we wanted to do"
so is the FM as good as you can do it, or as good as CLoD allows it to be? are you satisfied with it?

"Most of this work is, of course, based on the very helpful reports and suggestions from the community."
suggestion from the community: change the crosshairs to suit something more real, the current ones just, to use the word, suck
Old 06-15-2012, 03:08 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by csThor View Post
And woe betide you if reality then doesn't match imagination!
+1
Old 06-15-2012, 03:09 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by csThor View Post
Because the last time the estimates weren't met to the second Maddox Games was torn to pieces by the "Gimme-gimme-wanna-have"-crowd?

Not that their estimates have ever been particularly exact, mind you, but people here have the unfortunate tendency not to read what is posted but to read what they want to read. And woe betide you if reality then doesn't match imagination!

To be honest though, i think we are way past the point where one answer will create more of a meltdown than the other if you know what i mean.
Old 06-15-2012, 03:09 PM
Approved Member

Yawn..
Old 06-15-2012, 03:20 PM
Approved Member

Sorry, guess I should not announce that a patch will be passed Wednesday or any day after (which could be up to 365 days later). This causes expectativo by users.

Doing that also with the vast majority imagine that the patch will be released on Friday or Saturday

Thank you for the update of information and sorry if isdo rude.

Tks

Last edited by =AN=Apache; 06-15-2012 at 03:29 PM.
Old 06-15-2012, 03:20 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSix View Post
On the aircraft front, we’ve done virtually everything we wanted to do, and we’re now working on improving the AI FM, especially focusing on removing controls flicker and the barnstorming maneuvers. Most of this work is, of course, based on the very helpful reports and suggestions from the community.
We’re hoping that we’ll have a playable stable version of the patch ready very soon.
Taking the first, and the last sentence together, that makes me happy if true. So you did consider Blackdog's suggestions thread, too, as I read it?

Last edited by Redroach; 06-15-2012 at 03:39 PM.
Old 06-15-2012, 03:30 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by =AN=Apache View Post
Sorry, But guess I should not announce that a patch will last or the fourth day after (which could be up to 365 days later). This causes expectativo by users.

Thank you for the update of information and sorry if isdo rude.

Tks

Apache
That is my point ... why the hell they make a declaration about a release of the patch "wednsday or day before that" and then they came with this s#$t about "very soon".
Old 06-15-2012, 03:36 PM
Approved Member

Default Bomber fix B6?

From B6:

"On the aircraft front, we’ve done virtually everything we wanted to do,"

I hope by "aircraft" you mean bombers B6
ASUS Sabertooth MB--Intel 2600k@4.7--EVGA GTX580 3GB--Corasir 1200 watt psu--Corsair 16gb 1866--Corsair H70 cooler--Corsair 650d case--OCZ Vertex 3--Track IR5--CH Eclipse Yoke--CH Trottle Quadrant--CH MFP--CH Rudders-MSFF2

Last edited by ATAG_MajorBorris; 06-15-2012 at 04:15 PM.
Old 06-15-2012, 03:40 PM
Approved Member

Thanks for the update, BlackSix!

Quote:
Originally Posted by catito14 View Post
I hate the vapor in the morning ...
"very soon" ... that words includes thousands of possibilities .... why this guys are sooooo ambiguous? B6 give us an exact date ... we deserve that.
Because doing so and missing that date will see 1C crucified even more viciously than they currently are. And if you think the boards are bad now, it's nothing compared to what they'd be if they posted a date and couldn't meet it.