Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Old 06-01-2012, 02:27 PM
Approved Member

Love the clouds!
Old 06-01-2012, 02:27 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by philip.ed View Post
Any word on the SDK being released after the announcement?
I'll ask Ilya after announcement about SDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazex View Post
Can you update your original post to clarify for the ones that have not been here along the ride for years that understand it's from the "viewer". Just add that it's from the "viewer" and not the actual game engine - and therefore it's just a texture pasted on a flat surface with no effects or objects etc...
Added
Old 06-01-2012, 02:37 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSix View Post
Good day everyone!

but please rest assured we aren’t in any way shape or form planning to move away from our reputation as the most realistic WWII sim on the market.
This must make you happy as well B6, not much use for a mission builder in an MMO

Anyways, thanks for the update, looking forward to the next release of the patch within the next couple weeks, baring any gremlins....
Old 06-01-2012, 02:43 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiThSpAwN View Post
This must make you happy as well B6, not much use for a mission builder in an MMO

Anyways, thanks for the update, looking forward to the next release of the patch within the next couple weeks, baring any gremlins....

He didn´t say that it isn´t going to be an MMO with this, or is he?

@ Black Six, is there a possibility that you can say us anything about if we have to pay monthly fee to play on a server? Infos about that would be great, but i can understand if you can not say anything.
Old 06-01-2012, 02:46 PM
Approved Member

What will it cost and will it be credit card only??
Old 06-01-2012, 02:57 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continu0 View Post
He didn´t say that it isn´t going to be an MMO with this, or is he?

@ Black Six, is there a possibility that you can say us anything about if we have to pay monthly fee to play on a server? Infos about that would be great, but i can understand if you can not say anything.

Sorry, you are right, he didnt, I guess I just read into "most realistic" as being mission based combat and not 16 v 16 MMO battles
Old 06-01-2012, 03:06 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Good day everyone!

We also continue to introduce you to aircraft from our future not-yet-announced project. The official announcement is just a few short weeks away. Until then, we won’t be able to provide more details and answer specific questions, but please rest assured we aren’t in any way shape or form planning to move away from our reputation as the most realistic WWII sim on the market.
Hi B6, first of all, thanks a lot for this update!
I have only one little question, the new project will be like the CloD? ( i.e: flightsim with an offline sp campaign and mp ) or a MMO project?

Regards!
Old 06-01-2012, 03:15 PM
Approved Member

Thanks B6!! that Lagg looks sweet! Cant wait to get on those rusian ac with COD engine!
Old 06-01-2012, 03:23 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
I'll ask Ilya after announcement about SDK
Many thanks B6, have a great weekend

Source for the sceptical: http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showpos...11&postcount=9
Old 06-01-2012, 03:27 PM
Approved Member

Quote:

We’re also continuing to work on improving aircraft FM and system modules. These tasks will take at least four days, meaning we won’t being internal testing until next Friday at the earliest. If the internal test version is good and stable, it won’t take too long after that to release it to the public.

I really hope that 1C alongside graphic engine will manage to make historical and accurate FM and performacne of BOB planes according to RL data and test ( including 100 Octan fuel versions). Most data and test are known and avaliable for all at internet sites - most important are here:

http://www.fourthfightergroup.com/eagles/spittest.html

http://kurfurst.org/

Also there are a lot of data published here in these forums.

I really hope 1C FM engineer follow these subject and got needed data.

I belive it is possible to make it much more close to RL data then now expecially there are a lot of bugs and errors in CLoD planes performacne and engine settings ( Merlin III and MErlin XII).