Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend

King's Bounty: The Legend Real-time RPG with turn-based battles. Move through the fantasy world of fearless knights, evil mages and beautiful princesses.

Old 04-11-2008, 01:57 PM
Approved Member

Minimal system requirements:
O.S.: Windows XP/Vista;
CPU with 2,6 GHz frequency or the same (equivalent) AMD;
RAM: 1 Gigabyte;
Video: nVidia GeForce FX 6800 with 128 Mb of memory or equivalent from ATI;
DVD-ROM;
Keyboard;
Mouse.

The game will work on lower configurations also, but all you will see is slideshow ) This info was from developer on russian forum.
Old 04-11-2008, 08:55 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
The erection of kings to the throne
What's this going to be rated?
Quote:
the rescuing of those fallen into the paws draconic of princesses
Princesses with Dragon paws? Sweet.
Quote:
Unique enemies -superbossy.
So, they order you around a lot?
------------------------------

Ah, the joys of Babelfish.

Also, new screenshot!! And it's full of win!!!!

Last edited by Daystar; 04-11-2008 at 08:57 PM. Reason: Looked at the info page some more.
Old 04-12-2008, 02:12 PM
Approved Member

yea I used it too, I can't believe they have announced that its gone gold and yet not one of them has even mentioned it on here thank goodness for Tempo
Old 04-12-2008, 09:38 PM
Approved Member

I just hope this isn't another case of someone opening their mouths about something they know nothing about, kinda like what Nival did numerous times with Heroes V. So many times someone at Nival would come out and say something that wasn't true and it was up to Ubisoft to come in and set the record straight.

Looking at the Gamestop page, they still have the game listed as being released at the end of September so until someone from 1C actually confirms it here, I'm going to assume that someone either released bogus info or that date of April 25th is old and was never updated.
Old 04-13-2008, 04:23 AM
Approved Member

Has anyone else noticed how issues of KB seems to be interwoven with HMM? Seriously, HMM was a spin off, shouldn't it be...spun off by now?
Old 04-13-2008, 07:19 AM
Approved Member

You have a right to doubt, of course. But the russian release of the game will appear on April 24th in my town in south Russia (not for sale else!). The sale will begin on April 25th simultaneously in all towns. This info is from local distributor, my good buddy. And it is 100% true.
I suppose an english and other versions will appear a few later, but earlier than September or October. I think an english version is already ready (look at screenshots), but they need time to create a content of box versions (user's manual and etc).
Old 04-13-2008, 02:17 PM
Approved Member

Well, send a few pages to me, I'll translate. (While secretly posting everything online in order to tell people about the game! UPDATE! I HAS IT!!! MUAH HA HA HA HA HA!!)
Old 04-13-2008, 04:58 PM
Approved Member

I find it a little odd that 1C has not jumped in.
I guess they could be getting tired of responding to when the date will be, however an update would still be in order.

Tempo is correct. The russian web site http://www.kingsbounty.ru/ has the release date and images of the box/cd covers.
Thanks for sharing Tempo, it is nice to have the info.

I guess the English version will come one of these days. I am not a big fan of Atari, hope we don't have to wait for them.
Old 04-13-2008, 05:57 PM
Approved Member

I have to say that will annoy me if we in North America have to wait an extra 4-6 months for this to be released here. I never agreed with staggered release dates and feel every country should receive it around the same time.
Old 04-14-2008, 02:43 AM
Approved Member

Yea I hope we dont have to wait 4-6 months that will be bullcrap I mean it seems obvious that its not going to be released April 25th here since they haven't even bothered to officially confirm it on the english forums but I hope we only have to wait like a month.