Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Closed Thread

Old 07-20-2011, 08:01 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freycinet View Post
Those guys are so sad... - My my, it must be terrible to be them.
How do you know what happens on SimHQ, I thought you stopped visiting there? your self imposed ban lasted for less than a day. You really are a man of low integrity aren't you, that is a rhetorical question, we know the answer. You post pious self righteous drivel about how sad other people are for daring to have a valid opinion. How can you seriously post about how sad other people are while being a hypocrite who says one thing and does another.

At least have the balls to honour your own promises and threats.
Old 07-20-2011, 08:02 PM
Hecke

Software developers and publishers can be really happy that there are so many people with a "I-like-every-game-no-matter-how-badly-it-is-coded" attitude.

Behind closed doors they are probably laughing their asses off seeing how easy it is to satisfy the majority of today's customers. I can already think of the future.
Old 07-20-2011, 08:02 PM
Approved Member

Message understood, Nearmiss, and I'd have to say...

It's about time
Old 07-20-2011, 08:10 PM
Approved Member

Oh, just stop it, everyone.

Let's leave it at this, and before you post - whatever "side" you are on - make sure whether ANYONE, ESPECIALLY the dev team, is going to find the content of the post useful. This does NOT include posts about known issues, unless they help shed some extra light or are backed up by evidence. It also does not include posts bashing other members' opinions. If you disagree, provide either contrary evidence, or evidence that undermines the premises of the original argument. That's the way argumentation goes.

On a personal level, I agree with these new measures, as I find this forum less and less useful for anything. I do not agree with taking out the petition, although I wouldn't subscribe. I'd suggest the petition should be a poll, with option of agreeing or being indifferent.

Constructive feedback, criticism and debates. We all need to take a step back.
Old 07-20-2011, 08:11 PM
Approved Member

"Luthier made an excellent posting this morning in order to clarify the intents of IL2 development team. This should have quelled a lot of the negative discussions and tirades against the developer for not paying attention to this crowd.

I actually would have thought a message from Luthier would have helped restore some sanity and anxiety about BOB COD."

Mod Man,

We are not haters. In fact, many of us are lovers and are obviously very passionate about this game. We (those who have been playing CLoD for months), were excited about July 19th because we thought a major patch was coming along with the U.S. release. Instead…nothing. I am sure that Luthier and Mods saw this coming and were anticipating the community’s response. Pure anarchy. Now Luthier, here are your choices…

1. Do nothing and let the hate fester - BAD
2. Communicate…give us a list of what’s going to be fixed and when. - BETTER
3. Give us a big, juicy patch on Friday. BEST!

Your move.
Old 07-20-2011, 08:12 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by carguy_ View Post
You are a moderator too. Feel free to tell the people here why you banned me over the Ubi forums. I was talking in the same manner but I dared to attack bickerings of a long time poster there.
You also gave the haters a good ground to build on.
Me, a moderator? - That'll be the day...

Thanks for the laugh of the day. Sorry, but I never was and never will be a moderator.
Old 07-20-2011, 08:16 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICDP View Post
How do you know what happens on SimHQ, I thought you stopped visiting there?
They totally revamped the forum, deleted everything and started anew. I thought that was a good move that deserved to give them an extra chance.

As for the rest of your posting... Poor you. I pity you.
Old 07-20-2011, 08:17 PM
Approved Member

@ Nearmiss: you know you are doing something right when "a certain crowd" is squirming as bad as they are now. Keep on the good work!
Old 07-20-2011, 08:20 PM
Approved Member

If this goes on like it does,nearmiss will be forced to lock his own post because it's been reported,this is hilarious...!
Old 07-20-2011, 08:22 PM
Opitz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freycinet View Post
@ Nearmiss: you know you are doing something right when "a certain crowd" is squirming as bad as they are now. Keep on the good work!
So, Freycinet is in "good" team and he is allowed to spill the oil into fire again? These silly little personal attacks and insults are always at the beginning, so nearmiss, please do what you said.
Closed Thread