Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik

IL-2 Sturmovik The famous combat flight simulator.

Old 02-25-2011, 12:03 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHB68 View Post
.....okay, one more reason not to preorder ! With all respect; that's blackmailing ! Buy the pig in a poke....if you wanna see the pig !? Well, great marketing strategie and for sure the best way to launch a product. No demo, no videos, only some boring "once a week screenshots" and UBISOFT as publisher.

Very confidence inspiring when you are sick as pigshit !
There is consumer life after the "pre-order" you threatening not to buy it or creating a "not to buy list" isn't going to get you what you want. There will be PLENTY of time to "see the pig" as you put it...after release. I would advise against pre-ordering any software personally, but I took the plunge for this because I wanted the collectors edition. IL-2 series has been on my HD since release and I still enjoy it...that's confidence building right there.

If you are unsatisfied with the photo's...that's your problem, and as far as a demo....when was the last time a playable demo was released for a high fidelity combat sim?
Old 02-25-2011, 12:22 PM
Approved Member

Link:
http://www.gameway.com.ua/screenshot...reenshots.html