Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Closed Thread

Old 10-04-2009, 07:42 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ju-87 View Post
It's not made by the same people...

ARMA 1 & 2 is though.
Is arma 2 coming to the PS3?
Old 10-04-2009, 08:46 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by House MD 221B View Post
lol its gonna be great, its made by the same people with the same principals, its a military sim, not for noobs and kids, its gonna be fantastic. especially with the hard core mode. OpFlash 1 was amazing, and this is going to be even better.
actually its made by codemasters , who published the first game but had nothing to do with the development of the first game

this game will be a shitty copy cat attempt at getting the same feeling of operation flashpoint , but will fail miserably since its been so dumbed down for console casuals .

no mission editor

No fixed wing aircraft

No custom weapon loadouts

No multiplayer (4vs4 with retarded bots is not multiplayer BTW if you ever played the first game)

And plenty of other things that make even a bug ridden game like arma 2 a WHOLE LOT BETTER on thousands of levels
Old 10-04-2009, 08:47 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-51 View Post
Is arma 2 coming to the PS3?
no but its probly coming to 360 at some point
Old 10-04-2009, 08:58 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by guiltyspark View Post
no but its probly coming to 360 at some point
So you know this for a fact? That it will get ported to the 360 and not the PS3.

Links please, or wait you are probably going to say ps3 is inferior to 360 and they are not innovative.

I love your assumptions.

Last edited by trk29; 10-04-2009 at 09:00 PM.
Old 10-04-2009, 09:24 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by guiltyspark View Post
actually its made by codemasters , who published the first game but had nothing to do with the development of the first game

this game will be a shitty copy cat attempt at getting the same feeling of operation flashpoint , but will fail miserably since its been so dumbed down for console casuals .

no mission editor

No fixed wing aircraft

No custom weapon loadouts

No multiplayer (4vs4 with retarded bots is not multiplayer BTW if you ever played the first game)

And plenty of other things that make even a bug ridden game like arma 2 a WHOLE LOT BETTER on thousands of levels
or you could play it before being an opinionated moron? Just a thought.
Old 10-04-2009, 09:31 PM
Approved Member

Ill be getting it for definate, absoloutly loved the originals, and yes, ARMA is an amazing game, truly the best miltary sim i have ever played, but i dont have a computer pokey enough for ARMA 2, so will have to settle for opflash =] and really, i dont care if its dumbed down a bit. BoP is dumbed down a bit [a lot?] but does that make it a shit game? I think not. To everyone who's gonna get it: i'll see ya friday or if any of you can get it by wednesday, ill see ya then and to the people who are whinging about its lack of options compared to the PC, heres a link to some boring military information on the internet you could perv over: www.stopmoaningyouwhineybitches.com
Old 10-04-2009, 09:35 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chips86 View Post
Ill be getting it for definate, absoloutly loved the originals, and yes, ARMA is an amazing game, truly the best miltary sim i have ever played, but i dont have a computer pokey enough for ARMA 2, so will have to settle for opflash =] and really, i dont care if its dumbed down a bit. BoP is dumbed down a bit [a lot?] but does that make it a shit game? I think not. To everyone who's gonna get it: i'll see ya friday or if any of you can get it by wednesday, ill see ya then and to the people who are whinging about its lack of options compared to the PC, heres a link to some boring military information on the internet you could perv over: www.stopmoaningyouwhineybitches.com
lol genius cya friday look forward to giving you a game, feel free to add me
Old 10-04-2009, 09:38 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
thats a good point mate i mean how much have they taken out of il2 in birds of prey and its still a great game so it will be the same for flashpoint

hey you could of sent them to www.howtobeeabettermuppet.com lots of info there too lol
Old 10-04-2009, 09:39 PM
Approved Member

Already am AlexHolbrook
Old 10-04-2009, 09:40 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Already am AlexHolbrook
lol damnit, cool cant believe i didnt know lol.
Closed Thread