Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds > Units, artifacts, spells and Pet Dragon

Units, artifacts, spells and Pet Dragon Discussion, questions and solutions about units, artifacts, spells and Pet Dragon.

Old 10-21-2010, 09:26 PM
Approved Member

Summons never get Morale Bonuses, I think.

I hear people mention GIzmo as a spell... what spell school is it from? I never got to develop Gizmo in the Legend with my Paladin and Mage to the top level, IE where it resurrects units, gives them extra turn and takes away action points from enemies. Does it do that here?

I plan to do my next walkthrough with a Demon army (Demonologists added) and plan to try the features of the Dragon of Chaos. Hopefully, by the patch, his mana costs have been reduced, or the dragon is stronger.

Btw, Evil Book. I see enemies summon it, and it is affected by the Intellect in stats - are the spells it casts affected too?