Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War > Men of War: Assault Squad

Men of War: Assault Squad Sequel to the critically acclaimed real-time tactics game Men of War

Old 01-17-2011, 11:38 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedWolf View Post

even that i don't agree with your idea here about the side shot.
What do you mean?

For myself, I complained about the situation to a DMS moderator who said nothing can be done about it at the moment.
Old 01-17-2011, 12:37 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CzaD View Post
What do you mean?
I was speaking about your topic that the gun don't always kill a tank from the side.
Old 01-17-2011, 04:34 PM
Approved Member

Could you post a link, pls? I can't remember any topics like that.
Anyway, I guess your main point is that it doesn't matter if you agree or disagree or like or dislike a topic, what matters is that bahaviour on DMS forum must improve to stop threads from being closed.
Old 01-18-2011, 03:59 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CzaD View Post
Could you post a link, pls? I can't remember any topics like that.
Anyway, I guess your main point is that it doesn't matter if you agree or disagree or like or dislike a topic, what matters is that bahaviour on DMS forum must improve to stop threads from being closed.
I was talking about this one or i misunderstood your topic.

as for Digitalmindsoft forum i don't know is was not always like this. before when someone make a flam war both party got ban for a month in the Digitalmindsoft forum.

maybe because they paid for the BETA that they can get away with their bad behavior.
Old 01-24-2011, 02:48 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedWolf View Post
To:Nikitns
I'm sure he is here because of the bullies in DMS who is trolling everybody that have a opinion about Assault Squad.
Thank you for your very kind words

And yeah I know what you mean with the situation you explained. Though to say that I registered here first back before As was in development. I just thought it would be the only forum regarding mow and its expansions.

On the other side. I mean as said I dont dissagree with people who have a different oppinion as long they explain their point and have some logic behind it. And even if I do NOT share the point one can always agree to dissagree in a respectfull maner. There certainly is no "correct" way to play a game like Mow just your oppinion what you personaly think might work best in the end (I mean the game is NOT a simulation afterall, a complex RTS that for sure). So when I make a point I dont say that I am right and others are now wrong. But hey I love argue what should I say

The only thing I REALLY dissliked was (as you explained) the people which get in, say something like "its useless yada yada yada, just learn flanking yada yada, if you alow them Kingtiger you have done something wrong or never play games with high resources etc. etc." as like its the magical answer to everything. Of course sure we could talk about everything and always stop everything with such kind of arguments. But I think a healthy discussion is more worth then a forum where everything goes like a game is perfect. And actualy I am surprised how many people seriously think that both Mow and As would use "realistic" data for the tanks penetration making it equal to a simulation O.o