Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik > Daidalos Team discussions

Old 06-19-2013, 03:56 PM
Approved Member

Default About 4.12m Dedicated Server.

Please, where can I found informations about the server's features?

Are they for President's eyes only...
Old 06-19-2013, 04:52 PM
Approved Member

Got it running.
Tried along with start from the box, learned a lot.
But sometimes your mates just start at any point in an unpleasant direction.
Ground object avoidance is a delicate balance.
If you take just predef 20 mtrs of distance, it seems your mates are not following.
Better reduce standard distance to 9mtrs.

Flight model and shooting skill changes are strong as far as I can see.
I need to level down the difficulties in my missions.
Old 06-19-2013, 05:08 PM
Approved Member

Dear DT members, to avoid of post duplication from my side, please look here:
http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showpos...6&postcount=26
Thank you in advance for understanding.
Old 06-19-2013, 07:51 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloyd View Post
So this is not a 4.12 bug? WHY ARE YOU PUTTING IT IN THE 4.12 DEBUG THREAD!!!
Because i thought that 4.12m will fixe the problem, but no...

I re-installed the game today with all patch and since 4.11m I have this bug. I think that the 6dof or somthing like that, but I don't really know.
It's really annoying that when you are checking for enemies, it's zoom-in or out automaticly when I move the mouse.
Old 06-19-2013, 08:26 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notorious M.i.G. View Post
When I try and replay a .ntrk I've saved, I can only use cockpit and external views of my aircraft (despite having difficulty settings allowing all views bar enemy a/c externals at the time of recording). I still have full control over the orientation of the camera, but it's locked to only these 2 camera views despite friendly a/c and static cameras in the mission.

I did find one way to correct it - if you used a view other than the above two while in-mission, letting the game show that view with manual control OFF, then toggling it back ON once you've seen it allows full control over all the camera views again.

I added the SaveTrk=0 line to my conf.ini and have been replaying the .ntrk with icons off (fiddling with that switch made no difference, neither did starting the playback with the view control switch in either position).
I'm having the same problem. I tried recording an FMB mission I created yesterday, once with the setting "use TRK" on, and once off. In both cases, the record button worked, but when watching the video the mission starts off with that horizon view you get if you try to fly a mission that doesn't have a player aircraft assigned. If you use F1 or F2, it will go to your aircraft but you cannot use Shift or Cntl F2 to switch to other aircraft. I tried with all the different track settings such as manual view, etc. I'm using a stock 4.12, with no mods or config settings other than what's available inside the menu.

EDIT: For some strange reason, all of the external views of friendly/enemy aircraft does become available... after 29 seconds into the mission. I was looking at my own aircraft externally when suddenly the point of view changed. From that point on, all of the external views seemed to work as per usual.

Last edited by Aardvark892; 06-19-2013 at 08:45 PM.
Old 06-19-2013, 09:41 PM
Approved Member

That's a weird but as I did NTRK recording during the alpha and beta versions for the Hawk 75 campaign and nothing like that came up.

Are you recording live gameplay or is this a NTRK recording of another NTRK? What exact settings are you using for playback?
Old 06-19-2013, 09:48 PM
Approved Member

Water trail bug :

You can see through boat :

Boat changing direction is strange

Old 06-19-2013, 11:22 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceFire View Post
That's a weird but as I did NTRK recording during the alpha and beta versions for the Hawk 75 campaign and nothing like that came up.

Are you recording live gameplay or is this a NTRK recording of another NTRK? What exact settings are you using for playback?
It was a recording of live gameplay for me. Replaying with manual time compression off (toggling it had no effect), manual views on/off as described, icons off (toggling them back on had no effect), inflight messages off, loop off.
Old 06-20-2013, 12:47 AM
What the heck...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aardvark892 View Post
I'm having the same problem. I tried recording an FMB mission I created yesterday, once with the setting "use TRK" on, and once off. In both cases, the record button worked, but when watching the video the mission starts off with that horizon view you get if you try to fly a mission that doesn't have a player aircraft assigned. If you use F1 or F2, it will go to your aircraft but you cannot use Shift or Cntl F2 to switch to other aircraft. I tried with all the different track settings such as manual view, etc. I'm using a stock 4.12, with no mods or config settings other than what's available inside the menu.

EDIT: For some strange reason, all of the external views of friendly/enemy aircraft does become available... after 29 seconds into the mission. I was looking at my own aircraft externally when suddenly the point of view changed. From that point on, all of the external views seemed to work as per usual.
Same here.

I've turned off .trk in the UI and made .ntrk recordings, and I get the same issues. Horizon view at the start of the recording, and for a minute or more I can only access views in the cockpit or external view of my own aircraft. All view options are turned on, and keystrokes for the different views are assigned.
Old 06-20-2013, 01:48 AM
Approved Member

The Do-217M is so beautiful, thanks TD! But she is somewhat slower than it should be, isn’t she? Could you please check out one more the performance of the M-1 version. Well, yet again thank you very much!