Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Closed Thread

Old 07-19-2011, 05:38 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ze-Jamz View Post
i thought about this Thread an hour ago then decided not too write it, Me having to exit a good time on Repka#1 because i have NO SOUND changed my mind
Ooooooh, you`re so funny little whiner. All those threads threatening, insulting the dev team and NOW you think you`re the one who`s going to make them talk? You, aswell as all those guys posting idiocy since friggin APRIL would be the first listed on the ignore list. But it doesn`t work like that. Because of your bickering we ALL get ignored, along with every person who tried to help, explain, construct some kind of request.
The joke is on you. You probably don`t have any idea how stupid it makes you look too.
Old 07-19-2011, 05:41 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by carguy_ View Post
Ooooooh, you`re so funny little whiner. All those threads threatening, insulting the dev team and NOW you think you`re the one who`s going to make them talk? You, aswell as all those guys posting idiocy since friggin APRIL would be the first listed on the ignore list. But it doesn`t work like that. Because of your bickering we ALL get ignored, along with every person who tried to help, explain, construct some kind of request.
The joke is on you. You probably don`t have any idea how stupid it makes you look too.

Hmm ive read the first 4 words of your pathetic attempt to be little me, i wont read any more..

Run along now...havent got time for idiots like you..

to be honest i dont think you have any friends around here d*kguy so off you go...thks

Last edited by Ze-Jamz; 07-19-2011 at 05:44 PM.
Old 07-19-2011, 06:14 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by carguy_ View Post
personal attack....

By furbs9999 at 2011-07-19
Old 07-19-2011, 06:24 PM
Approved Member

Hey Furbs....

"You can trust yer "car" to the man who wears the star"
Old 07-19-2011, 06:32 PM
Registered Member

The personal attacks are numerous today
Old 07-19-2011, 06:45 PM
Approved Member

what exactly have the US waited for??
Old 07-19-2011, 07:20 PM
Global Moderator

One of the best tools on the forums is the ignore list

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/profile.php?do=ignorelist

You never have to read what someone you put on this list writes.

You can read their posts if you want, but that's your choice.

It works... and you'll particularly enjoy when someone you have on your ignore list posts on a your thread. Kinda like turning your back on someone you don't like and walking off...while they are talking. Very disrespectul is my best decription of the action.

Enjoy
Old 07-19-2011, 07:45 PM
Approved Member

has luthier got us all on his ignore list?
Old 07-19-2011, 07:50 PM
Approved Member

Booooorrriiinnnggg!!!!
Old 07-19-2011, 07:59 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ze-Jamz View Post
My point IS for those that dont understand (you) is they have released this game to another market in the same state as we have it WITHOUT an update...
I get this sim unplayable, in "rest of the world" release... We have a lot of patches in the way...

Get a grip!
Closed Thread