Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Star Wolves

Star Wolves 3D space RPG with deep strategy and tactical elements

Old 09-13-2010, 11:41 PM
Approved Member

1. Good voice over work, although the vo in sw2 was bad i didn't have to spend few minutes reading every lines like I i did in SW3.

2. A more active and robust universe more ships going about their business trading fighting etc.

3. possibility of multiplayer either co-op or faction base pvp

Last edited by Skyeraven; 09-21-2010 at 05:55 PM.
Old 09-23-2010, 09:01 AM
Registered Member

Hi Folks.....!

Have to jump right besides SW3 - Civil War, which I think the last for today, another story is being developed in parallel (as in SW2), which is called SW3 - Ashes of Victory ..... ?

Now to bring in something better future SW game, I think it would these features:

1. Should have some form of power to get all the equipment of each enemy fighter destroyed (arms and/or heavy missiles and systems.)

2. That game's story is based on obtaining a system for recognition of achievement and glory. To that end, the rivals (Old Empire 'n' New Empire) will ask for help to destroy any Corporation (Inoco, Triod or USS).

3. Since they are new consequences of old and dear SW1/SW2 where Astra, Phantom, Heretic, Corsair, Ace and Hero achieved great goals. Should return at the end of a new game so that will help (symbolically) destroy the enemy. So that these new players can really get the name Star Wolves Mercenary unit, the true and original players.

4. SW1 fighters were excellent, followed by SW2 (Raven, Bastard, Mataric 'n' Skolm). But in SW3 - CW, never found the previous hunts SW2, to top it all, I found new and horrible fighters are to forget (Jaguar, Cheetah, Panther 'n' Puma), except for Black Stormcrow, Eraser, Stiletto Mk 2 , Smilodon, Dragon 'n' Wyvern Mk 2. Why not continue with the previous fighters SW2? Why should you upgrade to fighters, such as the Hammerhead?

Last edited by Wakko; 10-01-2010 at 06:52 PM.
Old 09-29-2010, 11:21 AM
Approved Member

New screenshots
Old 10-27-2011, 02:20 AM
Registered Member

I am curious as to what they plan on adding to the sequel. Alongside the stuff that was removed from SW2 like randomly-generated missions, I would like to see support for more pilots into the game. Being stuck with a six pilot cap makes it feel like I am heavily undermanned most of the game, especially since you are stuck with 2-4 pilots for most of the game.

Also, having reasons to actually assign pilots to the mothership would be good too, at the moment assigning them to the mothership is a waste because they cannot use their special abilities, and usually means you have one less fighter in space, not a good thing.

Old 10-27-2011, 06:53 AM
Approved Member

If it is only 6 pilots, which the player will be able to control at same time, at least it should be their lot to choose from, each of the original photo-avatar, biography, and unique skills.
In Civil War, early in game, thera was cool trained mercenary team with leader in Black Stormcrow. It's a waste that you can't join him on to the team.
Old 10-27-2011, 08:06 AM
Approved Member

Two nice screenies from Elite Games Team forum
stonearrowmk21c.jpgstonearrowmk21f.jpg

About pilots - this picture clearly shows that nothing has changed.
album_pic.jpeg

Last edited by Goblin Wizard; 10-27-2011 at 08:16 AM.
Old 08-28-2012, 02:30 PM
Registered Member

Thumbs up

When preorder will be in Cenega i buy instant Thx for continuation
Old 07-16-2013, 08:55 AM
Approved Member

Default What should be in Star Wolves 3: Ashes of Victory

1. General Store with all motherships, the option to paint the base, the ability to design on the base
2. Big battles of such as berserks, aliens, pirates ...
3. Give a shop with unique fighters such as yacht of the first part, fighters Templar (probably stolen)
4. Having two bases and four fighters or three corvettes one base and two ships
5. Missions are activated when you are in the sector. Between the main missions Make the smaller missions.
6. Large variety of characters in the game. Characters appearing in the previous parts
I also have a couple of ideas to new things in the game.
- Turret for weapons, but instead of weapons is any missile launcher from the game, installed only when docking, changes missiles also
-mothership can release the two base of the gun'' on one side'' (star wolves 3) or mentioned earlier launcher, they can not be taken away. Cost of one base 10 000.
-Mothership may also release six bombs, to the igniter manual or timed.

I have two requests for you

1) Remember the history of certain sectors. Eridan in three parts was well presented, but Llanovar (with one part) is a place free of all corporations, an is a place where there is Star Hammer.

2)Make a program to'' design a'' motherships, ship and corvettes

I think ye shall receive my post into consideration. I am from Polish and do not know if have written everything correctly
Old 07-16-2013, 10:17 AM
Approved Member

Default Gr8 Game

this game is just awesome and addictive and i like the music very very much specially sw1, the story is beautiful , if given some time i bet the story can be more and more beautiful and u can make sw4 . 5 6 7 and i'll be glad to play them all, but please bring the old characters back and keep the series always connected somehow, like x-men movie or you could dedicate a version of the game for corsair's life say, like wolverine .. man i'm willing to play this game forever , please develop it more, and i bet it will sell , just need some advertising, i just wanna suggest adding to the game a free play feature, and building stations to earn money and expand ur fleets and plz make the missile boat less stupid fix it, i dont want corsair to nuke my staff ;p hehehe, like x-universe series and u will be awesom! good luck ! and u really did a gr8 job with this game