Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend > Adventure mode

Adventure mode All you want to know about adventure mode (may contain SPOILERS)

Old 10-12-2008, 07:30 PM
Approved Member

The quest for the frog wife was one of the first ones I did, and I decided not to ask her to marry me. Since then, I've met Rina, Mirabella, the dwarven one, and Xeona.

Is there any way to get the frog as your wife if you didn't ask her to marry you upon the quest completion? Is she hiding out at some castle or something, or did I miss my chance? As a mage, I prefer the int bonus.
Old 10-12-2008, 09:16 PM
Approved Member

Hmm. I guess she should just be staying in the swamp. Though i'm not quite sure.
Old 10-16-2008, 06:15 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempo View Post
The result of automaic translation of pages 23-73 you can find here.
Unfortunately, most of hyperlinks were corrupted in translation process. Also some words has been translated non correctly, So "gnomes"="dwarves", "protection"="defense", "fury"="rage" etc. But it's just limitations of automatic translation. I hope anybody corrects the text properly.
this link doesn't work
Old 10-16-2008, 07:20 PM
Approved Member

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthr...5280#post55280
Old 10-17-2008, 12:46 PM
Registered Member

Talking A chart of child bonuses by wife

From the data at the beginning of the thread. Sorted by bonus provided and by magnitude of the bonus.
Old 10-19-2008, 04:02 PM
Approved Member

The patch had mentioned....

"- Children are chosen from the list randomly after loading when loading the same saved game."

I've tried this a number of times/ways and still always get the same child in the same slot.

I've tried:

- Load saved game, wait a while....create new saved game, load this one and then kiss wife.

- Load saved game, kiss wife, use ~ CLEARWIFE, kiss wife again.

- Load saved game, kiss wife, fight a combat or two, CLEARWIFE, kiss again.

Always the same child in the same slot. Is it possible that this is due to the game being started prior to the patch?

-Morloc
Old 10-19-2008, 09:52 PM
Approved Member

Default Manual?

The more I read the forum about everyone discovering this or that about King's Bounty - The Legend, and revealing their discoveries to the rest of us, the more I realise that the Quest for the Manual is almost as interesting as the game itself.

Jinix the Elder

Plan your work for today and every day, then work your plan.
Margaret Thatcher
Old 10-20-2008, 11:07 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morloc View Post
The patch had mentioned....

"- Children are chosen from the list randomly after loading when loading the same saved game."

I've tried this a number of times/ways and still always get the same child in the same slot.

I've tried:

- Load saved game, wait a while....create new saved game, load this one and then kiss wife.

- Load saved game, kiss wife, use ~ CLEARWIFE, kiss wife again.

- Load saved game, kiss wife, fight a combat or two, CLEARWIFE, kiss again.

Always the same child in the same slot. Is it possible that this is due to the game being started prior to the patch?

-Morloc
Children's are determined in the start of the game. No matter what you do you will always get the same child in the same slot. Thats a way to prevent cheating

Hmm I saw the patch notes and i got what you mean. I doubt they will let you change your child with a simple load. This will make the game too easy. Still i don't get exactly what they mean with this patch note.

Last edited by Xelian; 10-20-2008 at 11:30 AM.
Old 10-21-2008, 10:27 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Hmm I saw the patch notes and i got what you mean. I doubt they will let you change your child with a simple load. This will make the game too easy. Still i don't get exactly what they mean with this patch note.
This patch note is tricky to understand (if i dont confuse that bug with other one) if you dont know a bit of history of "children bug". That error was in russian version.

As Xelian said, childrens who will born is determined at the starting of game (there are severeal "scenarious"), but there was a bug, that after (!!!) load choosen "scenario" dropped to default one and that reason was why all players got same childrens all the time. As i understand same bug was in initial english version and now it is corrected...
Old 10-25-2008, 01:41 PM
Approved Member

Thanks for the explanation Shd