Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik > Daidalos Team discussions

View Poll Results: Would you support a project like this?
Yes, with up to U$ 20 34 52.31%
Yes, with between U$20 and u$50 13 20.00%
Yes, with more than u$50 3 4.62%
No, not at all... 15 23.08%
Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-01-2013, 07:41 AM
Approved Member

tu2 su2 li2(plus c47 ld2) b17

Last edited by Sita; 03-01-2013 at 07:51 AM.
Old 03-01-2013, 08:31 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sita View Post
b24 b29 whirlwind meteor wellington defiant kukuruznik

However since i don't know anything bout the Il-2 engine, i would like to ask - would it be anyhow possible to collect money to pay 3d party programmers or such to create or update also some core game features (i mean graphics, physics etc.)?
New content is always cool, but some improvements to the engine might be even cooler (and eventhough TD are doing fantastic job, their resources are still limited)

Last edited by Blaf; 03-01-2013 at 08:36 AM.
Old 03-01-2013, 09:12 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaf View Post
kukuruznik
?
Old 03-01-2013, 09:26 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sita View Post
?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polikarpov_Po-2
Old 03-01-2013, 10:26 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sita View Post
кстати, а этот б-17 еще делается? хотя, так как уже почти есть б-24 с кабинами, ябы не стал включать 17й в список "необходимых новых самолетов", и лично мне сейчас даже немного жаль что тогда не состоялся проект толи ли-2 толи еще чего то такого...

by the way, can you tell here about your next plane - it's su-2, tu-2 or c-47? maybe, some peoples here could help with their money...

Quote:
b24 b29 whirlwind meteor wellington defiant kukuruznik
b-24 here and ready... b-29, well, i just can't imagine how much and how long it's could be... whirlwind not so important and mass plane, although, and i like this... meteor, agree, but we have p-80... 3d models of wellington, and beaufort, have in 4.12, but personally i can't say what really wanted cockpits and by some reasons better something more "worldwide" like blenheim... defiant, like whirlwind, so... Sita makes cockpit for kukuruznik, so...

so, in end, i see only meteor or blenheim, although it's only my opinion and i can don't know about real significance of wellington, for example...

but... i think lot of peoples prefer typhoon, mustang, blenheim etc too...
Old 03-01-2013, 10:34 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
However since i don't know anything bout the Il-2 engine, i would like to ask - would it be anyhow possible to collect money to pay 3d party programmers or such to create or update also some core game features (i mean graphics, physics etc.)?
New content is always cool, but some improvements to the engine might be even cooler (and eventhough TD are doing fantastic job, their resources are still limited)
I don´t think so. It s different to create a 3D model or to pay for it. If anyone has talent, time and skill (or money ) could create a model using common software The final inclusion in the sim has to be made by DT. The tools and the knowledge, are theirs. For effects and other things I guess you need acces to the game´s core itself, and beside got the talent, time and skill (or money) you will need the tools to decompile and compile again. But it is my guess, any DT member could answer accuratelly your question.

Bombing smurfs since a long time ago...
Old 03-01-2013, 10:57 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1984 View Post
кстати, а этот б-17 еще делается? хотя, так как уже почти есть б-24 с кабинами, ябы не стал включать 17й в список "необходимых новых самолетов", и лично мне сейчас даже немного жаль что тогда не состоялся проект толи ли-2 толи еще чего то такого...

by the way, can you tell here about your next plane - it's su-2, tu-2 or c-47? maybe, some peoples here could help with their money...

b-24 here and ready... b-29, well, i just can't imagine how much and how long it's could be... whirlwind not so important and mass plane, although, and i like this... meteor, agree, but we have p-80... 3d models of wellington, and beaufort, have in 4.12, but personally i can't say what really wanted cockpits and by some reasons better something more "worldwide" like blenheim... defiant, like whirlwind, so... Sita makes cockpit for kukuruznik, so...

so, in end, i see only meteor or blenheim, although it's only my opinion and i can don't know about real significance of wellington, for example...

but... i think lot of peoples prefer typhoon, mustang, blenheim etc too...
Whoa, i wasn't aware of the fact Sita is creating cockpit for Kukuruznik (and wasn't able to decode it from the single question mark he posted ), that's great and im looking forward to it (together with the B-24 which i completely forgot someone is also preparing).
The others are just a matter of preference, but of course i may send funds to any interesting project...
Old 03-01-2013, 01:19 PM
Approved Member

Silly question? Does this fund raising for developing planes for Il-2 also include the NG stuff?
Old 03-01-2013, 01:47 PM
Approved Member

Fighterace, about NG issue, I don´t think so. If we collect money, it is just to pay a 3rd party modeller, the eventual inclusion in the game it s a DT task, so the agreement between DT and 1C is still there.

Bombing smurfs since a long time ago...
Old 03-01-2013, 02:03 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECV56_Guevara View Post
If we collect money, it is just to pay a 3rd party modeller, the eventual inclusion in the game it s a DT task, so the agreement between DT and 1C is still there.
Exactly.